Lana Marriage When?

IramUnleashed

Starting to wonder when we'll actually get a proper wedding scene with Lana.

You propose right at the end of the Nathema Conspiracy FP, you'll be in the hanger bay.

Edit: Or do you mean an actual wedding lol?

Edited by Bxvx

I'd be super interested to see how the marriage ceremony for Jedi who marry her would be played out, hopefully it would be different. Only pragmatic types of Jedi would be into it, at least Gnost-Dural has an open mind from the few scenes you see of him and Lana interacting.

Actual wedding. Big difference between a proposal and a marriage. At least, it was last I remember.

There is no wedding scene, it's all done off scene like the other romances. She is referred to as your wife there after though. Unfortunately Bioware skimped on that aspect of the romances.

I second this petition for a Lana marriage cutscene! As basically the main female NPC with a longstanding option for same gender romance, I think it would be especially nice for her character to be the one with which we get to experience a marriage cerimony :)

It would be awesome to see. Hell it could even be an "Unofficial ceremony" With someone from the alliance conducting it or hell out of all the companions you have at least one of them must have the proper authority to marry people