My impression about the new patch and content

Oyranos

About the personal home, I haven't spend much time into it, looks ok but i will come into it in some time...

The whole game become sluggish, low fps, like lag and its not only in the fleet, but in the entire game!

The new tactical fp, as a personal opinion shouldn't be tactical at all! The reason is, I queue with my healer, and I group up with 3 dps, no tank.... The dps focused in the boss, but all adds killed me all the time, healers are victims into this tactical FP... We should get tanks also, because I was an ADD attraction.

some things got broken, Major IMOS boss is broken as far as I know and experienced...

Manaan planet has beautiful music, chill out... You need to make the sea look like sea, because its very calm and you think its ice instead! Make it more weavy...

And what is the locked door in Manaan planet? A feature OPS?

Revanp the game into a better engine, GPU heavy... because this edition of engine you use, sucks. I play with GTX 780 (*top 2014 card) and an old i7 4cores and 8 threads and its slaggish...horrible you are

The legacy bank sucks too.. lol Its like a mail service, we send emails to our characters, instead we store items now. The BOP items cannot be stored and I believe thats the purpose of legacy bank, to share my bop items with my characters!

The all new cinematics when we land from our ship to a planet, looks really good! Before it was noisy and borring. Now you love to watch it.

Edited by Oyranos

I just found what causes the slaggish graphics

The game graphic options, decreased the refresh rate of my tv/monitor from 60, down to 20, after the patch!!!! I just found it, I was playing with 20 refresh rate all this evening... Fixed it.

So everybody must increase the refresh rate! Many people experience that also!

Edited by Oyranos