Not getting PVP Dailies or weeklies after resub

InsodusVanus

I just resubbed after like 7 years away. I only like to lvl with warzones. Well none of my old characters are getting PVP dailies or weeklies. I have nothing to turn in at the terminal, and absolutely nothing in my quest log. I've waited about 4 days now and still nothing. I created one new character with the character boost I was granted and that char gets the dailies no problem. All the old characters with the issue are level 65, from when I left them.

Some dev please help otherwise I'm getting refund and not coming back.

Edited by InsodusVanus

Did you pick up the missions from the terminal? You also need to win to progress the missions; this is a recent change.

Thats what I'm saying, they arent there to pick up. The ones in the fleet nothing, and the ones inside a warzone at the start area, also nothing.

I believe this is a bug of some sort, I have had the same issue with my level 10-74 characters for a few months now.

Have you not reported it? I have a ticket sitting in queue, I dont have high hopes for anyone responding with anything meaningful.

Have you not reported it? I have a ticket sitting in queue, I dont have high hopes for anyone responding with anything meaningful.

No, I have not reported it, I didn't really care about it. Rewards for PVP dailies/weeklies stopped mattering to me with removal of WZ comms and gear.

I also didn't report it because it would be a waste of time, wouldn't get patched for 18 months.

I don't have faith in this company, everything they touch turns to coal.