Vette's Mother Quest (turning her dark, Spoilers)

ChaeTakbae

Now all of you might not know but Vette is the only companion that is currently corruptible. In the other Knights of the Old Rep, games you had the ability to corrupt or redeem (turn dark/light) your companions. You can do that with Vette early on by shocking her every chance you get with the shock collar, soon be becomes twisted and likes dark side options.

However I was doing my Vette quest and she is currently light side and I just did the Mother's quest where she finds out her mother was dead. If I told her to kill the Hutt would she had come back dark? Because the dialog after that seriously hints that she becomes back dark and knowing Biowear/Starwars she would had came back dark. Can anybody confirm this?

• 3 weeks later...
Now all of you might not know but Vette is the only companion that is currently corruptible. In the other Knights of the Old Rep, games you had the ability to corrupt or redeem (turn dark/light) your companions. You can do that with Vette early on by shocking her every chance you get with the shock collar, soon be becomes twisted and likes dark side options.

However I was doing my Vette quest and she is currently light side and I just did the Mother's quest where she finds out her mother was dead. If I told her to kill the Hutt would she had come back dark? Because the dialog after that seriously hints that she becomes back dark and knowing Biowear/Starwars she would had came back dark. Can anybody confirm this?

Spoiler: Vettes not the only comp you can turn dark side lol.

• Thanks 1

Does not work.

If you actually pay attention to what she says she hates you for telling her to kill the Hutt. It doesn't give her any satisfaction and just generally makes her feel like **** afterwards.

This is, of course, coming from someone who didn't romance her. It's possible the outcome changes if you do.

If you actually pay attention to what she says she hates you for telling her to kill the Hutt. It doesn't give her any satisfaction and just generally makes her feel like **** afterwards.

This is, of course, coming from someone who didn't romance her. It's possible the outcome changes if you do.

it doesn't she still hated it. Oh poor vetts

First of all, she can't be turned per se. If you keep shocking her, her personality eventually breaks and she basically becomes a vegetable who does what is told but without any personal input.

Regarding the quest you mentioned

When you go back to the ship she says that she feels bad about killing the Hutt and blames you for making her do it. Afterwards she tells you to stay away for a while and the quest ends. The next quest however is her telling you that despite all the **** you're pulling, she'll tag along and won't leave cause she likes being part of your crew. And that's when her current storyline ends. When you're romancing her, in this convo you also get to marry her.

Edited by gibmachine

That is not true. I've tried it before.