Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Scrapper's Handbook: A PvP Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
The Scrapper's Handbook: A PvP Guide

Adovir
10.20.2014 , 05:46 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Any chance on this guide getting updated soon? I know 3.0 is coming, but any insight now would help before then. Thanks!
The OP has been unsubbbed for 5months now so probably no. I may look through and make an updated one soon
you know you want to
Quote:
speak not to that which you do not know lest you look a fool
ToFN's resident regstar scoundrel

Adovir
10.20.2014 , 06:48 PM | #222
this is quite the project i have
you know you want to
Quote:
speak not to that which you do not know lest you look a fool
ToFN's resident regstar scoundrel

ktkenshinx
11.27.2014 , 08:29 PM | #223
Resubbed for at least a month just to try out the new 3.0 system. I unsubbed after they killed Shoot First and the Scrapper class more generally, but am willing to give the game another chance. No promises on updating the OP yet; if the class remains as terrible as it was when I quit, I'm not going to waste my energy on it. But hey, maybe things will improve and we can be viable again.
The Outlaw Miyke Fink: Scrapper, Prophecy of the Five
See you, space cowboys!: Formerly of Brown Coats
---THE SCRAPPER'S HANDBOOK: A PvP Guide---

yellow_
02.14.2016 , 10:34 PM | #224
necro bumping to say that Knin and I have written a Concealment/Scrapper PVP guide that will be on Dulfy's website very soon, hopefully within the week. the guide is effectively done at this point, get hyped

we'll make a thread with the link when it's official
Doc
Sick Twisted Individuals

DareDelvis
02.19.2016 , 02:52 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
necro bumping to say that Knin and I have written a Concealment/Scrapper PVP guide that will be on Dulfy's website very soon, hopefully within the week. the guide is effectively done at this point, get hyped

we'll make a thread with the link when it's official
Awesome, I just dusted mine off and have been looking for some info. In the mean time, I will jump (well, stealth) into the fray.

ObiGeeWyEn
03.11.2016 , 10:19 AM | #226
You guys end up putting something together?

Papazmurf
03.21.2016 , 11:54 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by ObiGeeWyEn View Post
You guys end up putting something together?
^ This. I appreciate people taking the time to write up a guide. It seemed like it was already done and just waiting to be approved. Did it not get approved or something; the posts above made it seem like it would be up a week or two ago.
Already a subscriber or new to the game? Click my referral code here for 7 FREE days of subscription time, one FREE character server transfer, and a starter bundle to help you in your quests!
My actual referral code is located at the URL below. Click it for rewards!
http://www.swtor.com/r/n59bmb