I finished taking all 8 classes to level 50, will answer any player questions.

Myshtar

I will list the character info here,(all are lvl 50 and completed all class quests) in case there are any character/class/companion questions. All the listed crafting skills and gathering skills are all capped at 400. I was not in any beta, so I cannot comment on any changes that were made in the beta before retail, compared to how the classes are today.

Myshtara – Sorcerer – Valor 52 – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Biochem – Bioanalysis – Diplomacy

Val = 9870 Revel = 10k Drellik = 10k Zavros = 2954 Xalek = 5920

Myshtar – Assassin – Dark 8600(Dark 4)

Synthweaving – Archaeology – Underworld Trading

Val = 7912 Revel = 7790 Drellik = 7823 Zavros = 10k Xalek = 6579

Myshtarg – Marauder – Dark10k(Dark 5)

Artifice – Archaeology – Treasure Hunting

Vette = 7265 Quinn 8257 Willsaam = 8848 Broonmark = 9917 Pierce = 6867

Myshtarie – Juggernaut – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Slicing – Investigation – Treasure Hunting

Vette = 3394 Quinn = 9657 Willsaam – 7454 Broonmakr = 10k Pierce = 7978

Myshtard – Sniper – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Armstech – Scavenging – Investigation

Kaliyo = 6687 Vector = 8304 Temple = 7898 Lokim = 9626 Scorpio = 6043

Myshtary – Operative – Valor 31 – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Armortech – Scavenging – Underworld Trading

Kaliyo = 5147 Vector = 7240 Temple = 9992 Lokim = 10k Scorpio = 8045

Myshtaria – Mercenary – Valor 29 – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Cybertech – Scavening – Underworld Trading

Mako = 6260 Gault = 7532 Blizz = 8879 Skadge – 5887 Cadera = 10k

Myshtarc – Powertech – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Bioanalysis – Slicing – Diplomacy

Mako = 9830 Gault = 9798 Blizz = 8793 Skadge = 9418 Cadera = 9550

P.S. Just post any questions you have and I will answer them as soon as I have time. I was also the first player in World Of Warcraft to cap out the classes.(Both were done on PvP servers, although SWTOR was done on an RPPvP server)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will list the character info here,(all are lvl 50 and completed all class quests) in case there are any character/class/companion questions. All the listed crafting skills and gathering skills are all capped at 400.

Your valour ranks show an interesting trend, it has to be said. :csw_yoda:

P.S. Just post any questions you have and I will answer them as soon as I have time. I was also the first player in World Of Warcraft to cap out the classes.(Both were done on PvP servers, although SWTOR was done on an RPPvP server)

Really lol why put the wow bit in do u want a medal or something??

So I only have 4 days left of my sub,,,, It so far will not be renewed.

My question is,

How did you manage to stay playing for so long and not want to self harm? I personally cannot get my alt past Taris due to boredom. Really find leveling so tedious I cant stick to one alt for long. What is your secret, what am I missing, are you just leveling by only doing main story and no dull side quests??

If you have the secret please let me know and maybe I can rethink my sub.

So I only have 4 days left of my sub,,,, It so far will not be renewed.

My question is,

How did you manage to stay playing for so long and not want to self harm? I personally cannot get my alt past Taris due to boredom. Really find leveling so tedious I cant stick to one alt for long. What is your secret, what am I missing, are you just leveling by only doing main story and no dull side quests??

If you have the secret please let me know and maybe I can rethink my sub.

I'd like to see an answer to this!

1. Please list the tank classes in their order of efficiency.

2. How weak is the Jedi Knight Guardian tank compared to other tanks?

1. It depends how you spec your characters, I only created one true tank and that was the Powertech, although my assassin is defense specc'ed, I do not consider that a tank.(True tanks cannot stealth) I am currently PvP'ing with Sorc, Operative(concealment) and Merc(Arsenal) however I do plan to PvP with the Powertech after those three are done. As far as the Powertech goes I had no problems at all from start to end with it.(Did not group and soloed everything including end game class quests)

2. I played Imp so the only comment I can make is what I have experienced in PvP and I am sure you know that tanks are last on the list to kill. Healers>Ranged DPS>Melee DPS>Tank.

I will list the character info here,(all are lvl 50 and completed all class quests) in case there are any character/class/companion questions. All the listed crafting skills and gathering skills are all capped at 400. I was not in any beta, so I cannot comment on any changes that were made in the beta before retail, compared to how the classes are today.

Myshtara – Sorcerer – Valor 52 – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Biochem – Bioanalysis – Diplomacy

Val = 9870 Revel = 10k Drellik = 10k Zavros = 2954 Xalek = 5920

Myshtar – Assassin – Dark 8600(Dark 4)

Synthweaving – Archaeology – Underworld Trading

Val = 7912 Revel = 7790 Drellik = 7823 Zavros = 10k Xalek = 6579

Myshtarg – Marauder – Dark10k(Dark 5)

Artifice – Archaeology – Treasure Hunting

Vette = 7265 Quinn 8257 Willsaam = 8848 Broonmark = 9917 Pierce = 6867

Myshtarie – Juggernaut – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Slicing – Investigation – Treasure Hunting

Vette = 3394 Quinn = 9657 Willsaam – 7454 Broonmakr = 10k Pierce = 7978

Myshtard – Sniper – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Armstech – Scavenging – Investigation

Kaliyo = 6687 Vector = 8304 Temple = 7898 Lokim = 9626 Scorpio = 6043

Myshtary – Operative – Valor 31 – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Armortech – Scavenging – Underworld Trading

Kaliyo = 5147 Vector = 7240 Temple = 9992 Lokim = 10k Scorpio = 8045

Myshtaria – Mercenary – Valor 29 – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Cybertech – Scavening – Underworld Trading

Mako = 6260 Gault = 7532 Blizz = 8879 Skadge – 5887 Cadera = 10k

Myshtarc – Powertech – Dark 10k(Dark 5)

Bioanalysis – Slicing – Diplomacy

Mako = 9830 Gault = 9798 Blizz = 8793 Skadge = 9418 Cadera = 9550

My question to you is : do you think AC switching should be allowed? given that you have level both ACs of each class to 50.

1. Why? :)

2. What to you think of relelative class power/balance while levelling?

1. In the past, mostly while playing WOW, I was "paid to play" as a strategy writer for a premium website. So I guess it is my job :) I was not paid to play SWTOR, however I am under an NDA,(Not from BW or EA) so why not help players?

2. Except for the Sorc, all the other classes had a healer as a companion to lessen down time between pulls. The fastest levelers were the Marauder and the DPS BH. I cannot judge the play time on the Sorc as it will be off becuase that was the first character I played on each planet and she did not "space" through any conversations. The other charcters only took part in class quest conversations and spaced through the planet secondary quests that I had already heard.

Your valour ranks show an interesting trend, it has to be said. :csw_yoda:

1. Can you explain the trend? I played the Sorc first in PvP, because of the versatility. It took me awhile to figure out that too many people were playing a Sorc, that is why I started playing a BH and an Operative. I was not in beta so I had no idea the class was played so much, by so many people. An Operative is more fun to play in PvP then a Sorc, she is just a little gimpy until I can gear her out.

Really lol why put the wow bit in do u want a medal or something??

Don't need a medal as I was paid to play WOW.(Money>medals) I noted that because the character names are the same and I made quite a few friends while playing and writing, kind of hoping I meet some old friends :) Since the first year of WOW's end game PvP was so horrid, I asked to be moved to another MMO and went to AD&D online.(Yes, I know that was a mistake.)

i just have one question and a request when did you last take a shower and open the window and let some fresh air in :eek:

If you knew how to power level, you would know that I was in double exp on all charcters from level 20-50. None of the characters took over 3 played days to go from 1-50...

If you knew how to power level, you would know that I was in double exp on all charcters from level 20-50. None of the characters took over 3 played days to go from 1-50...

How do you make leveling efficient?

How long were average play sessions?

I'll bite. How does one get this double XP? By rotating alts and parking 'em in cantinas? If that's not it, I am clueless. :)

1. Can you explain the trend? I played the Sorc first in PvP, because of the versatility. It took me awhile to figure out that too many people were playing a Sorc, that is why I started playing a BH and an Operative. I was not in beta so I had no idea the class was played so much, by so many people. An Operative is more fun to play in PvP then a Sorc, she is just a little gimpy until I can gear her out.

Ah..... I just mean that I'd say the best classes for solo PvP are the ones you seem to have most valour on, and assumed you'd found that too. :)

(by best I mean solo PuG friendly - in the way say a undergeared DPS Guardian/Jugganaunt is not)

Edited by Goretzu