Which one is cooler star wars the clone wars or star wars the old republic?

Tegija

I like them both they both have a good star wars feel. Anyways I heard in season 5 darth bane and revan will in the clone wars in some way was in a interview with director of the clone wars.The brought maul haft to have revan it seems. Edited by Newyankalt

I like them both they both have a good star wars feel. Anyways I heard in season 5 darth bane and revan will in the clone wars in some way was in a interview with director of the clone wars.The brought maul haft to have revan it seems.

when you say there going to be in it as in walking past ani and obi saying Oh hai thare, or just used as a reference

From a writing perspective, I'm actually going to go with TCW. SWTOR's story just feels a bit... Forced? None of the characters really reach out to me and it's kind of obvious they're all there to fill slot requirements rather than to actually, you know, advance the story. At least from what I've seen.

I'll just say I've yet to see anything from SWTOR top the Umbaran arc and leave it at that.

TCW was made to appeal more towards kids and young teens as sort of an introduction to Star Wars for the new generation. SWTOR is more for Everyone, new and old, to take a look at the unexplored past of the galaxy, the Jedi Order and the Sith. To become what you want to become and see where that path takes you.

I love SWTOR. It's a great game, despite what angry gamers and company buttmongers have done to ruin its rep. I enjoy the stories, all of which have an effect in the next TOR novel. SWTOR may be an MMO, but it still has more story to it than most other games in general. At least the Story in TOR is integral to it and not something that players just glance over and then go kill things.

SWTOR is cooler and feels richer. And I'm not afraid to say that I have enjoyed TCW. Many people may hate Ahsoka, but I enjoy her being around to balance Anakin out and to pull him of from all his Movie Emo'ness. Jar-Jar should still die, but Gungans in general are not all terrible to be around.

TCW has shown us that not all Jedi are good people and turning to the dark side is not always a choice. Asajj wasn't always a bad person and even seemed to give up on fighting the Jedi in order to protect the Nightsisters from Grievous.

the clone wars it has more of a star wars feel to it, since it has all the characters i grew up with in plus i'll in alot of there back story and its G-cannon too

Its actually t canon. only things direcrtly SAID or WRITTEN by lucas in g canon. t stands for tv. check wookiepidia if you do not believe me.