Server Stability.....?!?!?!?

Dboyy

How in gods green earth are we a year into this game, and still dealing with extremly unstable Warzone servers. Massive lag spikes and STILL NO CROSS SERVER Queues.

I left around about 3 months into release of this game thinking there would be majore changes to the PvP side of this game. Come back and NOTHING has changed. Bioware has done nothing to make the PvP experience any better.

Insane,

D,

Rant off.

i was here till around end of feb maybe into march for a bit. the only change of any kind i care about, PVP is the only reason i play MMO's.

Is two new Warzone's. Aside from that there seems to be no real change of note. No cross server queue's yet. Rated WZ's are still in beta LOL **** me they havnt done **** in over a year. Lets be honest. PvP is an after thought. The only reason I'm here is becuase TERA was a flat out joke. All it had was a great combat system.

D,

Go back to WoW?

Yawn. Typical fanboy response. The server lag needs addressing and its not just in warzones. The servers are that bad, that even listing several items on the GTN can be a chore.

The one thing I noticed is that if you tab pages quickly, or even list stuff, you can see the background on the fleet actually lag up. Clearly its a coding issue and they need to hire smarter code monkeys

i was here till around end of feb maybe into march for a bit. the only change of any kind i care about, PVP is the only reason i play MMO's.

Is two new Warzone's. Aside from that there seems to be no real change of note. No cross server queue's yet. Rated WZ's are still in beta LOL **** me they havnt done **** in over a year. Lets be honest. PvP is an after thought. The only reason I'm here is becuase TERA was a flat out joke. All it had was a great combat system.

D,

probebly because itd break their one crappy engine if htey attempted x server ques

It's Crazy to think this company invested so much money. And seemed to over look one of the most fundamental factors in an MMO. Stable servers LOL. Some of the most basic of MMO's have that, have cross server queue's. Nuts.

The sad fact is, BioWare has most likely given up on this game (We won't see any real fixes) and is going to just try soak up as much cash from the remaining few of us still here, or idiots like me dumb enough to come back and resub up and pay for some cartel coins :(. My bad im supporting the machine of stupidity.

I even preordered there so called expansion, And I do so without even reading *** it was. My guess is there will still be nothing new with PvP even in this expansion :(.

What other games are out there to play Until ESO comes out or ArcheAge?? Sadly Nothing that I have found.

D,