<Not Another Akam> Server First A&E

Pangerr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you're not good enough to get it on harbinger.

Falseeeeee we killed it on harb turesday when it came out. Should we bring our 2nd alts for server second tonight?

Edited by Pangerr

Falseeeeee we killed it on harb turesday when it came out. Should we bring our 2nd alts for server second tonight?

Was referring to the server first (It's Lit got it I believe), for that matter you can only compete on NA server, maybe if you let the Europeans play your accounts you could "claim" a world first on something that matters.

Was referring to the server first (It's Lit got it I believe), for that matter you can only compete on NA server, maybe if you let the Europeans play your accounts you could "claim" a world first on something that matters.

Since you brought it up...maybe the euros should play your accounts. It's the only way NAM is ever gunna set records xD

Hmmmm, isn't there another <Not Another> guild with more progression on actual hard bosses like Brontes NiM and also hasn't had PTS practice for months though :rak_02:

...did you just use progression and Brontes in the same sentence? o0

...did you just use progression and Brontes in the same sentence? o0

I'm just pointing out how amazing AKAM must be when they haven't killed brontes nim this tier, and will hold on to their relic of the past when they killed it on tier, but feel it's memeworthy that they killed a boss before another guild that had no prior practice on the boss friend :)

I'm just pointing out how amazing AKAM must be when they haven't killed brontes nim this tier, and will hold on to their relic of the past when they killed it on tier, but feel it's memeworthy that they killed a boss before another guild that had no prior practice on the boss friend :)

I think you're confusing testing with practice. We didn't practice anything friend =)

lol rly dude? as if its some acheivement to rekill brontes every time they rehash it at us. You know what, youre right lets go kill EV so we can stick out our chests and brag about killing every boss on every tier every month. **** here

cool story bro....we didnt log in as soon as patch hit to work on the boss. Our raiders have jobs and real life we wouldnt skip out on to kill a hardmode boss server first lmao.

lol rly dude? as if its some acheivement to rekill brontes every time they rehash it at us. You know what, youre right lets go kill EV so we can stick out our chests and brag about killing every boss on every tier every month. **** here

Now Beau, temper temper. The reply I sent your buddy here says it all :)

m8, Lukaku would TKO Lacazette in under a min..

Real talk tho, why is wenger still a thing...

Lukaku is a beast but Lacazette is a goal machine.. and idk why he is lol but if he spends big then maybe we can finally do something

But friend, prior experience is still a huge leg up on all the guilds that didn't have access to it at all :)

lulz "how does prioritize even work?" you're right friend, it takes months of "practice" to figure that one out =)

Beast and Freaky, we did the whole shadowlands thing all in good fun to tease and poke fun at kytera and her crew. They don't need knights in shining armor to defend themselves as our two guilds poke fun all the time. Btw it was a PUG group that did it, not just provectus. It rly doesn't matter as this whole post was to troll. Nobody gives a damn about hard mode bosses, and especially bosses that anyone who gets their raid groups to log in first can beat first.

My "old" friend.... Let me say two things to you.... First and foremost I am very flattered that you and your friends and or peeps took the time to server transfer to kill a HM second boss.... Lastly I would like to say you obv care because you left the entire guild <Not Another Akam> on SL.... by all means I will continue to extend the offer to you to personally move Provectus to SL before NIM GoTM launches so we can truly compete... on behalf of Shadowlands I welcome you sir

Beast and Freaky, we did the whole shadowlands thing all in good fun to tease and poke fun at kytera and her crew. They don't need knights in shining armor to defend themselves as our two guilds poke fun all the time. Btw it was a PUG group that did it, not just provectus. It rly doesn't matter as this whole post was to troll. Nobody gives a damn about hard mode bosses, and especially bosses that anyone who gets their raid groups to log in first can beat first.