Voss Weekly

So me and some guildies did the Voss Heroic 2+ this week and picked up the weekly quest. Even though we finished all the quests it didn't count for the weekly and give us credit. It told us to turn it in at the mission box but when we clicked on it to turn it in, it said not eligible for conversation. I thought they fixed this in the last patch that we would not have to go to the mission box to turn in (that it would turn it in in the field). So needless to say, none of us got credit for doing the weekly. Did anyone else have this problem? any suggestions on how to get it?

I had the same issue on multiple characters. I submitted a ticket via the missions selection to which the reply indicated they do not support this mission because they only offer support for class story missions. I traveled the entire map, to all the markers on the map which are merely the terminals one would have picked up the individual heroics if they had not picked them up yet. logged out, traveled out and everything and merely wasted my time.

They offered useless suggestions like reset phases and travel out of the area and return which has no effect on this since the Defending Voss-Ka weekly is based on completing other quests that we already completed.

TOR people can reference ticket 22113203 if they would like the full information from the ticket.

SWTOR needs to remove these from the heroic terminals since they do not work and they will not support it. Hopefully this thread will prompt tor to respond and fix this since CS is not very concerned.

yeah had a guildmate of mine submit a ticket. they told him to run it again, which he did. and they told him if it happened again to submit another ticket (but made it sound like they are not going to fix it or give you the rewards you earned). so he figured it's not worth it to submit another ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
Can confirm that this is still happening. Ran one of the Heroics for the Weekly, and it didn't update that I had completed it. This is getting really crazy. I encounter a bug then move onto something else only to find yet another bug. Beginning to wonder if anything works in this game.

• 2 weeks later...
The Voss weekly/heroics problem has gone beyond ridiculous. An acceptable length of time (few days, even a few weeks) is feasible, but this has been ongoing for over a month. C'mon Bioswear, how hard is it to change or eliminate code for text? Or answer a customer who has a legitimate complaint? Is there anybody out there?

"Remember, No matter where you go, there you are..."

Buckaroo Banzai

Edited by dockvudu
incorrect quote