Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why no more planet quests after level 50?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why no more planet quests after level 50?

MOAI
03.12.2012 , 07:02 PM | #1
Why once a player hits level 50 are quests on planets not allowed to be taken? I love quests on planets and would love to finish up unfinished quests, but apparently that is not possible. I know that there are dailies and your class quest can be done, but why take away part of the game once a certain level is hit? I would like uncompleted quests opened to everyone no matter what the level is. I am currently 20k away from level 50 and do not want to turn in anything or get anymore xp. Please open the quests up to everyone.
The Shadowlands - Smurfete, Comicos, Revvi, Aelya, Sumwon, Mottokko, Tophh, and Sayia

Felioats
03.12.2012 , 07:05 PM | #2
Who told you quests become unavailable once you reach level 50?
>

kisharrr
03.12.2012 , 07:06 PM | #3
Maybe I don't understand your question - why would you think that when you hit level 50, you can't do previously un-completed quests?

Cerion
03.12.2012 , 07:10 PM | #4
I better stop doing Taral V/Malestrom on NM solo with my 50lvl toon...I guess he didn't get the memo?

MOAI
03.12.2012 , 07:27 PM | #5
So I can do quests on Corellia even though I will be level 50 and I can get the bonus Hoth Missions and bonus Alderaan missions once I am level 50?
The Shadowlands - Smurfete, Comicos, Revvi, Aelya, Sumwon, Mottokko, Tophh, and Sayia

Taleek
03.12.2012 , 07:28 PM | #6
Um..... yes.. nowhere does it state that you cant.
*insert witty retort that will become someone's signature*- Kitty Prawn
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=347245
.- Never forget.
"DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."