Level Capped Recruiting/Tryouts for 2.0 in PTS

Classicks

Level Capped is a PVE progression guild currently located on the Republic side of The Bastion. We are looking for good players with Ops awareness and the dedication to down current & upcoming Operations content. We want to extend an invitation for all players testing on the PTS to run the new Operation with us as a tryout. Trying out on the PTS with us will provide players the opportunity to showcase their raw talent as there will be no gear prejudices in place. This will also provide us with information about how adaptive you can be with raid content, as many of us haven't seen this before.

If you are interested please sign up at our website and let us know that you're interested to try out with us on the PTS: Level Capped Homepage

In our quest to be World First in downing the new content upon the public release of 2.0, we are excited to play with all of you in the PTS.

Thank you,

Level Capped

(Server 1st HM TFB 16-man

US 1st/World 2nd NiM EC 16)

Edited by Classicks

Level Capped is a PVE progression guild currently located on the Republic side of The Bastion. We are looking for good players with Ops awareness and the dedication to down current & upcoming Operations content. We want to extend an invitation for all players testing on the PTS to run the new Operation with us as a tryout. Trying out on the PTS with us will provide players the opportunity to showcase their raw talent as there will be no gear prejudices in place. This will also provide us with information about how adaptive you can be with raid content, as many of us haven't seen this before.

If you are interested please sign up at our website and let us know that you're interested to try out with us on the PTS: Level Capped Homepage

In our quest to be World First in downing the new content upon the public release of 2.0, we are excited to play with all of you in the PTS.

Thank you,

Level Capped

(Server 1st HM TFB 16-man

US 1st/World 2nd NiM EC 16)

Awesomez. Also do you know by any chance if there has been a HM S&V last boss kill already? I'm too annoyed with Sorcerer DPS lightning spam going through to the expansion to youtube it myself... I mean Hybrid is FINE, but when both specs do comparable single target DPS, would you choose the harder one to play or the easier one to play? I'm afraid DPS sorcs are going to be spamming good 'ol force lightning again when the expac comes out.

Edited by paowee

Awesomez. Also do you know by any chance if there has been a HM S&V last boss kill already? I'm too annoyed with Sorcerer DPS lightning spam going through to the expansion to youtube it myself... I mean Hybrid is FINE, but when both specs do comparable single target DPS, would you choose the harder one to play or the easier one to play? I'm afraid DPS sorcs are going to be spamming good 'ol force lightning again when the expac comes out.

There won't be for a while. It seems he's just unkillable until they either nerf him or fix whatever is making him unkillable.

Also, as a note, I just did a 16 HM S&V with these guys. It was pretty fun.

There won't be for a while. It seems he's just unkillable until they either nerf him or fix whatever is making him unkillable.

Also, as a note, I just did a 16 HM S&V with these guys. It was pretty fun.

Thanks sir. It was good having you. We will be running HM S&V 16 and/or HM TFB 16 tonight on the PTS for any interested in the possibility of doing 16-man World Progression. It is a load of fun, and we would encourage all those considering it to again, either apply on our site (here) or /who Level Capped and speak with one of us. Any of us will be happy to answer any questions or concerns. Happy killing!

Edited by Classicks

All these words......yet no dps!!!