Funniest line in game?

Anysao

Not sure if this has been posted before:

Jedi Knight questions the motives of the Hutt for wanting the Knight to free some Republic soldiers:

Damrasch the Hutt: "I'm guessing you want them to have freedom, happiness, all the synthfood they can eat...we just want our share of the profits."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smuggler class quest. One of the Skavak's *****es call me for help then she tries to kill me she confides in her blaster shield . While talking to skavak on halo her battery exhausts ( on the moment she says she doesnt know those batteries last too short ).She begs help from skavak but he rejects her then she cries as "he doesnt love me"

Then I pick the dark sided option and my toon says "nobody loves you"

the smuggler has a lot of good ones.

I just got to the quest on balmorra where

you have to free your contact from the prison at Sobrik Spaceport. Akavi Spaar interrupts you, and the conversation goes something like this (i'll be ****** if i don't remember the lines correctly)

Akavi: Get down. You want to be spotted?

You: Is there even a word for 'hello' in Mandalorian?

Akavi: (gibberish). It also means "I'm surprised to see you survived".

Probably been said before but I laugh at this everytime I hear it

Baras: ARRRGAGG I CANNOT BREAK HIM!!!!11!!1!!one

SW: I feel your anger, master.

Baras: A BLIND, DEAF, COMOTOSE, LOBOTAMY PATIENT COULD FEEL MY ANGER!!!!!!!1!!1!!111!!!one

Vette: Okay, I'm officially scared.

Vette companion quest with a female Sith warrior, when they find Vette's sister Tivva on a pleasure barge on Nar Shaddaa.

Vette's sister: no women, no couples.

Sith warrior: wait a moment. Why this "no women" policy.

Vette: Shut up, please? Crazy Sith channel turned to mute?

Can't remember the exact line, but after you defeat the Sand Demon asa Jedi Knight, the Knight makes a comment it was unfortunate he had to kill the demon. The Jawa who had rushed to the cave to "help" says something like "Not sorry Sand Demon is dead! Sand Demon ate many of my ancestors! Not sorry!"

IMO, Jawas and Hutts have some of the funniest lines.

Darth Charnus: Are you ready to shove it down CEC's throat?

Me: Well, I've got a pazaak game later, then a lunch with the Emperor. Fortunately for you, I'm free for now.

Darth Charnus: *Smirk* Good, I wouldn't want to disrupt your busy agenda.

Hope it hasn't been posted yet, but this made me laugh :D

HK-51 on entering the Jawa camp north of the rep starting town on Tatooine:

Announcement: These Jawas are filthy droid scavengers. Will hold on deletions unless you say otherwise . . . please say otherwise?

From the "funny 'cause it's true" files, HK-51 on Ilum -

Lament: The Jedi have proved remarkably incapable of holding their temples, master. Am I the only one bothered by this?

At the Shrine of Healing on Voss -

Pierce: Strangest medcenter I've ever seen. If I fall in battle, let me die. Do not bring me to these crazies!

Edited by wokcha

can't remember the exact line, but after you defeat the sand demon asa jedi knight, the knight makes a comment it was unfortunate he had to kill the demon. The jawa who had rushed to the cave to "help" says something like "not sorry sand demon is dead! Sand demon ate many of my ancestors! Not sorry!"

imo, jawas and hutts have some of the funniest lines.

i love jawas.

Damnit, my female agent (or maybe it was bounty hunter, I've been switching between alts a lot the last few days) had a convo with another female character during the class quest that was just filled with innuendo and I couldn't stop chuckling at it (yes, I'm one of those people who at most chuckle) Just sucks that only just now found this thread or I would have commited the conversation to memory.

I like how every time I get a ship I am assigned as squad leader of a squad that I'll never see and who flies around in other parts of the galaxy avoiding me the absurdity of that makes everything that flight commander guy says hillarious. Especially when as a bounty hunter you steal a ship and kill imperials only minutes before calling him you'd think he'd be a little pissed off at least.

Anyway funny lines:

- I'm just visiting my old friend Lord Gratham

and

- You have three seconds to get out of my way...1...2...3 [Attack]

and first BH one on balmorra

- What's the fine for destroying an Imperial droid?

And there was a few good ones in the convo with the idiot with the big desk (in the second great hunt bounty mission), especially the chewing out he got from the Commander

Damnit, my female agent (or maybe it was bounty hunter, I've been switching between alts a lot the last few days) had a convo with another female character during the class quest that was just filled with innuendo and I couldn't stop chuckling at it (yes, I'm one of those people who at most chuckle) Just sucks that only just now found this thread or I would have commited the conversation to memory.

I like how every time I get a ship I am assigned as squad leader of a squad that I'll never see and who flies around in other parts of the galaxy avoiding me the absurdity of that makes everything that flight commander guy says hillarious. Especially when as a bounty hunter you steal a ship and kill imperials only minutes before calling him you'd think he'd be a little pissed off at least.

Anyway funny lines:

- I'm just visiting my old friend Lord Gratham

and

- You have three seconds to get out of my way...1...2...3 [Attack]

and first BH one on balmorra

- What's the fine for destroying an Imperial droid?

And there was a few good ones in the convo with the idiot with the big desk (in the second great hunt bounty mission), especially the chewing out he got from the Commander

Hunting people over the galaxy for fame and fortune... Hilarious.

:p

Conversation between Corso and my female Smuggler (i think it was not mentioned here):

Corso: You need someone who really takes care of you.

Smuggler: If i need someone to take care of me i sell my starship and start knitting. :t_tongue:

Sith Warrior on Balmorra after the class quest with the son of the spy:

Baras: Can you see me smiling my apprentice? (with that mask?) :jawa_confused:

Edited by Celebrond