Disappointing Gear Art and Design (Now with Screenshots!)

Slaader

I am playing a body type IV Twi'lek. Over the course of the game I've been disappointed by how awful most of the orange sets look on this avatar. So I just chalked it up to being a fatty, and picked oranges that looked somewhat better than others.

The fact that this is now what I get to look at all the time? I am incredibly disheartened.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/slaader/Screenshot_2012-03-08_08_01_00_178234.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/slaader/Screenshot_2012-03-08_08_01_15_736124.jpg

Edited by Slaader
changed title

At first I was going to make a comment about how you chose type 4 so deal with it, then I looked at your screenshots.

Yeah that's bad.

I've seen several player's toons running around with at race/gear combo, and no matter the body type it looks wrong.

Honestly, I don't see any other way that this look (the headgear in particular), would work and not make it look any more odd.

Sadly, I think that this is a case of "learn to live with it"

yeah the problem is not body type, but race. sadly they still have immense clipping issues with twi'lek (which is why I don't get people yelling for more 'alien' species to be added)

I fear for the worst once they add my beloved togruta :(

I hate a lot of equipment. THe republic smuggler especially, end game all armors are with their ugly cloaks floating, and there is no feature to remove that cloak

then jedi consulars with also ugly cloaks and weird hats.. i just can't believe how ugly it is, and you can't do anything, not even remove the hoodie

and twileks + hats is a disaster

When I made a twi'lek I accepted the fact right away that I wasn't getting to wear headgear. I'm totally OK with it actually. I'd like it if there were other options (a visor, googles, glasses, eyepatch) for the race though.

The clipping issues are something every class is dealing with.

Post your pics and lets draw some more attention to this issue!

When I made a twi'lek I accepted the fact right away that I wasn't getting to wear headgear. I'm totally OK with it actually. I'd like it if there were other options (a visor, googles, glasses, eyepatch) for the race though.

The clipping issues are something every class is dealing with.

Post your pics and lets draw some more attention to this issue!

uh this issue has been around forever, they know about it they just don't care enough to fix it

"its just beta guys they'll fix twilek headslots by launch!"

Edited by bigheadbrandon