• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Want that dress in game!

Actually screw it I want that dress for me :D

Oh my gosh that's gorgeous.

Absolutely gorgeous. Wow. You amaze me Kabe. /ogles dress

Kabe, you never cease to amaze me with your talent. So lovely

I second this. As I already started wishing now, I would also like to have 1-3 other dresses of this kind and each one in several different colors.

Beautiful picture. A true ancestress of Palpatine.

Oh, lovely, Kabe. It has that whole "mirror, mirror", beautiful evil queen vibe going.

And on the in-game garment front: yes, absolutely. Now there's an "elegant evening dress" for you.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

I use a lot of references for the drawings I do. This was based loosely on a Zac Posen dress I saw on tumblr but it's Nox so I was going for an icy color.

I wish the non-armor clothes they made in game was less ridiculous or perhaps just a little more varied I guess I'll have to draw my wishes the same way we all write them.

I already expressed my delight over on tumblr, but I see no reason not to reiterate: this is absolutely gorgeous and I love it as much as Nox loves herself. :D

I promised mild mockery :D I'm glad it wasn't too much.

This is awesome do more please.

You cannot imagine me glee at this being a thing. DO MORE OF THE THINGS.

Edit: Incidentally, that hood thing m!Jaesa is wearing? That should definitely be a new armour.

Edited by Tatile

I love the call you made on the Republic uniforms. Beats the living hell out of the dress uniforms we see in game. Love the warmth of the hall...that style hall, anything like the Senate Building on Coruscant, is just unreasonably gorgeous... and <3 <3 Vierce and Elara. And you rock.

Also, M1-4X with a sword. Infinite <3.

Now I should probably get the characters to that point...<.< >.>

Warm up sketches shamelessly stealing iamthehoyden's Ajacksa.

Mirror Mirror :)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7920089960ea4097b4b556a6eb0e5b26/tumblr_mj7dx6J70S1rc6qsko1_r1_500.png

Do I fall in love too easily? A funny intro, an interesting line, a description of a weird smile or a feeling I can relate to. Suddenly I just yell at my monitor, "Write more of this please!?!?"

I believe I've mentioned that I have a very tolerant husband.

Another Rule 63 - Corso and Risha

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/067/2/3/corso_and_risha_rule_63_by_kabeone-d5xdzov.png

Lately I've been trying to keep my sketches looser so my poses aren't as stiff (though I suppose m!Risha is supposed to be uptight-looking). Not sure if I'm quite getting it but I'm working on it.

Edit: Adding the conversation I posted on tumblr

Corso: Hey Risha, do you think the Captain likes me?

Risha: He might think you’re cute, but I doubt you’ll get him to give up his Lothario ways and settle down.

Corso: Naw, I’ll just win him over with my displays of possessiveness and unwanted declarations of devotion.

Risha: You know that makes you look crazy, right?

Corso: No way! He’ll think it’s sweet.

Risha: Not if you’re a woman.

Corso: That aint fair.

Risha: …

Corso: Hey Risha?

Risha: What?

Corso: What’s a Lothario?

Edited by kabeone

Another Rule 63 - Corso and Risha

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/067/2/3/corso_and_risha_rule_63_by_kabeone-d5xdzov.png

Lately I've been trying to keep my sketches looser so my poses aren't as stiff (though I suppose m!Risha is supposed to be uptight-looking). Not sure if I'm quite getting it but I'm working on it.

Female Corso looks fun lol. Like a lot of fun.

Also, maleRisha looks awesome. That should be a real in-game set.

Thanks! It's fun trying to figure out what the opposite gender versions of companion default sets would look like since a lot of the companion specific stuff is not available for us players. Another gripe :D We should definitely get alternate colors for the male formal-wear.

Had to do something 30 minute ago......... Where'd those 30 minutes go?! :mon_trap:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/069/5/8/yoda_by_kabeone-d5xnqx8.png

• 2 weeks later...