April 14th?? Seriously???

OllieDom

So checking the most recent update for this poor excuse of a downtime and find that European Servers are offline till April 14, understandably, downtimes are necessary, but to not announce the downtime in advance and expect thousands of people to "just go with it".

Its rare that i ever feel the need to express my frustration on a forum but Bioware, this sham has taken the cake!

Sort it out or risking losing hundreds of subscribers.

Please read the way that the time was set up... they provided different time-zone times (some happened to be morning of April 14th due to the physical nature of global time zones). Edited by DeaconDC

So checking the most recent update for this poor excuse of a downtime and find that European Servers are offline till April 14, understandably, downtimes are necessary, but to not announce the downtime in advance and expect thousands of people to "just go with it".

Its rare that i ever feel the need to express my frustration on a forum but Bioware, this sham has taken the cake!

Sort it out or risking losing hundreds of subscribers.

It's an emergency patch to re-build the entire asset package of the game. It's not like this was planned :rolleyes:

Honestly, it seems like half this forum believes that Bioware is personally out to ruin their lives.