Can we have another double XP weekend please?

Ayelinna

I havent levelled a character since the last double xp weekend, because it's too slow and boring knowing now how fun and fast double xp is. I fancy levelling up a merc but i've already done the story on my powertech.

Benefits:

More people playing.

I think they should do it once a month or something

I havent levelled a character since the last double xp weekend, because it's too slow and boring knowing now how fun and fast double xp is. I fancy levelling up a merc but i've already done the story on my powertech.

Benefits:

More people playing.

They should do it every weekend for subs, I have't heard anything about them yet though.

No, and just no again, unless they put an off switch on it for those of us who do not want the XP.

Edited by TravelersWay

I think it would be nice to see them again, but maybe instead of every weekend during a period, have it as every other weekend, or just halve the amount of weekends they do it by.

This game has insanely quick levelling already compared to a lot of other mmo's.

One thing I want is Double XP not on weekends. I, as many others, havent used a single minute of double XP since launch because we cannot play during weekends for whichever reason.

You should make it so some people can take advantage of double XP off weekends, other days, or token or something.

Edited by ChrisMattar

I think it would be nice to see them again, but maybe instead of every weekend during a period, have it as every other weekend, or just halve the amount of weekends they do it by.

This game has insanely quick levelling already compared to a lot of other mmo's.

I second that, that would be really awesome!

Benefits:

More people playing.

Thank you for introducing me to an all new sphere of experience :)

/support

Driz

I support more double-xp weekends. Got my sentinel to 55 last time. Or they could just let xp-buffs to stack.

Ooo I like the xp booster stacking idea!

This might be a really great solution to making most people happy. It would allow you to stack (up to a certain amount) to customize your leveling speed. Whether that be 0% extra for the people wanting to opt out, or up to, say, 200% for anyone wanting to skip some planets.

I like it.

Edited by SteelPiranha

If they do it, they gotta have an opt out option. It's impossible to keep your gear up to date (thinking cybertech here) when you've outleveled the planet you are on, and you cant gather mats required to update because the current planet is set to drop mats 2 generations out of date.

I'm really not understanding on how some people want an opt out option. Really?

Being overlevled is not a problem in SWTOR, how is it a problem? Oh no! You will behind gear wise! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF MODS?

The game is already incredibly easy without being over leveled, It makes zero difference.

Almost everyone hates leveling in SWTOR. People just want to do the class missions, that's it. Having double XP makes the terrible planetary missions more bearable.

Edited by strallart

Almost everyone hates leveling in SWTOR.

So those that don't have to suck the hind t.i.t? I guess having options is not an option, hmmm?

edit: I cant believe t.i.t sans stops is filtered.

Edited by Brucesim

I liked the double xp weekends but I don't want them too often, that wouldn't actually help.

If you are bored with leveling, then what's the point. You go through it faster so you can do endgame? Well endgame gets disrupted every time there is double xp because everybody starts leveling.

So sure, more double xp weekends are a nice idea but not too often pls.

I'm really not understanding on how some people want an opt out option. Really?

Being overlevled is not a problem in SWTOR, how is it a problem? Oh no! You will behind gear wise! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF MODS?

The game is already incredibly easy without being over leveled, It makes zero difference.

Almost everyone hates leveling in SWTOR. People just want to do the class missions, that's it. Having double XP makes the terrible planetary missions more bearable.

Like Bruce said in the post following yours. You have your way of enjoying the game, others have theirs. Double XP weekends ruin the way I have fun in this game, as it does for many others. You don't like the planetary quests, I find them enjoyable - on every character I play. I find joy in making different selections regardless of whether those choices impacts the outcome or not. I do not enjoy skipping content no matter how many times I may have done it previously nor do I enjoy being so overleveled for said content that it makes the already "incredibly easy" game even more brain dead easier.

No, and just no again, unless they put an off switch on it for those of us who do not want the XP.

I don't play during double XP weekends. Well, I don't play anyone that isn't max level anyway.

Levelling is already far too easy without being way above the planet and class quests you're supposed to be doing.

If you really must do another double XP weekend please include a preference to turn it off.

I like double XP weekends but I really don't want them all the time. Once every two months maybe.

Better yet, how about a consumable that grants double XP for a few days via the mail? That way you can use it as you please.

Actually that is pretty good idea. We already got 25% booster, just take it and make it 100% devs!

If they do it, they gotta have an opt out option. It's impossible to keep your gear up to date (thinking cybertech here) when you've outleveled the planet you are on, and you cant gather mats required to update because the current planet is set to drop mats 2 generations out of date.

Solution...get the gear you need. Craft it or buy mods with planet comms. I have had zero issues keeping gear up to date.

Double XP is great. Keep em coming.