feedback

draganthyr

after 2 weeks, here are some thought/whishes/obiwan kenobi about Galactic Stronghold

housing :

- more npc. Not only more than 25 slot on each fortress, but more choices : mandalorian warriors, imperial/republican officers, medics, bounthy hunters, sith/jedi, tuskens, working men etc...

- have choice to see partners (jaessa wilsam/mako/treek etc...) in hologram or not, when we are with a Char that do not have him

- seeing partner, with the stuff he had when placed, not with the stuff he has with the char logged

- more decoration for achievment.

- some special hook to hold weapons/armors

- beeing able to change "skin" fo fortress. For exemple, dromund kaas and coruscant has same shape, we should be able to have them look "mandlarorian style", "selkath style" etc, keeping the shape, but changeing the textures

- beeing able to change outdoor: choosing weather (rain/sunny/etc...) of background ("where in the city i'm i?")

- I know it's only the beginning of housing, but here is a short list of items I'd like de see soon : flag hanged on roof (like ones in korriban), fountains, battle droids, but first of all : dummies and pve/pvp stations

conquest :

- conquest objectives for more advanced player. X points for finishing dread operation in hard mode, X points for each boss killed in nightmare mode etc...

- more non-repetitive objectives, and harder ones

- more decoratives item has reward. there are thousands items in game, you'd add some of theme ase conquest reward, not only material ones