Those Lags...

Sindariel

On my server (T3-M4), the Nar Shaddaa stronghold is lagging as hell. Especially during prime time.

It's sometimes so bad, that every action takes up to 2 seconds. Placing items, clicking the GTN or cargo bay, even opening the doors takes ages and i'm loosing more and more of my motivation to decorate this stronghold because of this.

Other strongholds aren't lagging this much, but i think this is mainly because Nar Shaddaa is the free stronghold that everyone got and everyones decorating currently.

Do players on other servers experience the same?

PS:

Before the usual trolls come out and tell me to get a better connection...:

It's a server side issue because everyone on the server has those lags in Nar Shaddaa.

On my server (T3-M4), the Nar Shaddaa stronghold is lagging as hell. Especially during prime time.

It's sometimes so bad, that every action takes up to 2 seconds. Placing items, clicking the GTN or cargo bay, even opening the doors takes ages and i'm loosing more and more of my motivation to decorate this stronghold because of this.

Other strongholds aren't lagging this much, but i think this is mainly because Nar Shaddaa is the free stronghold that everyone got and everyones decorating currently.

Do players on other servers experience the same?

PS:

Before the usual trolls come out and tell me to get a better connection...:

It's a server side issue because everyone on the server has those lags in Nar Shaddaa.

I have the same issues since Strongholds launched. It can be very frustrating to be succinct.

I get the feeling we are pretty much sharing the same space with other players in a phased sense. Sometimes I'll see other players before they disappear as I'm coming up the stairs back into the landing area. My Stronghold is private.

Sometimes I'll see other players before they disappear as I'm coming up the stairs back into the landing area. My Stronghold is private.

I've experienced the same on my DK stronghold. Sometimes i can see the nameplates of other players in front of the elevator for 1 or 2 seconds.