Trade Market

TwitchingFiber

I have chars on both IMP and REPUB and the IMP GTN is loaded with stuff. I log on to my Shadow and just go check out the GTN and there is literally 15 items in there...

So I wish that the GTN was cross faction...I know it'll never happen...but....It would be nice..

<3

Edited by TwitchingFiber

I have chars on both IMP and REPUB and the IMP GTN is loaded with stuff. I log on to my Shadow and just go check out the GTN and there is literally 15 items in there...

So I wish that the GTN was cross faction...I know it'll never happen...but....It would be nice..

<3

Actually, try a neutral planet, they do have neutral GTN's (as in cross faction). ;)

Nar Shada, IIRC is one.

Edited by JScranton

Cross faction market would be really great. One big market for everyone.

Also, I want to be able to BID ON ITEMS!!!

that is a big killer on the market right now. It would make it a much better place being able to bid an item. You could make more money and really find out what people are willing to pay.

that is a big killer on the market right now. It would make it a much better place being able to bid an item. You could make more money and really find out what people are willing to pay.

Agreed, right now, the biggest thing that's killing the market on my server is the auto-pricing from taking the vendor price, and multiplying it by 3. For greens, sure, this isn't bad, but blues and purples, it's killing the pricing. And then the next guy comes along, and prices it lower than that...uggh.

Agreed