eyebrows?

-Fritz-

i havent smoked in 3 days and im in a brain addled state...

... but seriously, are the eyebrows not matching the color of the hair?

this is 2012 right?

I guess they should have added some more options in.

Most people prefer dark eyebrows though, regardless of hair color.

Edited by Arkhias

i havent smoked in 3 days and im in a brain addled state...

this is 2012 right?

The state of the general textures, and your bothered about eyebrow colour :rolleyes:

The state of the general textures, and your bothered about eyebrow colour :rolleyes:

look i just bought the game and was making my first character. considering my join date and subject topic i thought that was pretty obvious.

considering nicotine withdrawal is the only reason im playing this game at all, because im raging out way too hard when i try to work, YES THIS IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THE GAME TO ME RIGHT NOW.

.... lol!

look i just bought the game and was making my first character. considering my join date and subject topic i thought that was pretty obvious.

considering nicotine withdrawal is the only reason im playing this game at all, because im raging out way too hard when i try to work, YES THIS IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE IN THE GAME TO ME RIGHT NOW.

.... lol!

What about the beards, do you find them ok ? :p

What about the beards, do you find them ok ? :p

i wanted a more 5'o clock shadow or scruffy type of beard option, but whatever, at least its the same color as the hair.

For all i know the rest of the game could really blow me away with how amazing it is, but im honestly feeling a little ripped off with this character creator so far.

I know plenty of women with different colour head and eyebrow hair... and before anyone asks, in some cases I am just going to assume the hair colour is natural, and in others I know it is. :p

Sometimes it is just a difference in shade, other times it is as different as light blonde hair with brunette eyebrows. :)