Are sith warriors like jedi Knight?

Larcthor

All the classes are mirrored on the other faction. Only difference being the ability icons, animations and names. While the ability's still do the same thing.

Shadow = Assassin

Sage = Sorcerer

Vanguard = Powertech

Commando = Mercenary

Scoundrel = Operative

Gunslinger = Sniper

Guardian = Juggernaut

Sentinel = Marauder

Oh and of course the story and companions are different as well :)

Do not be fooled by this site's videos of both classes though. 90% of what you see them wearing is not attainable in game, Jedi get no robes with hood's down unless you buy into their insulting cartel market.

the jedi robes hood down can be bought for credits on the GTN, there's plenty on there on TOFN.

And they're cheaper then those random corellia chest drop with hood up.

Hi!

I was just wondering if sith warriors are like jedi Knight? By that I mean, do they got the same abilities? Is it just that Sith Warriors are on the Dark side and Jedi's are on the Light side?

I should also add because of the overwhelming number of imps in the game, all abilities are referred to by their Sith names.

So when you see people talking about Smash and you happen to play a Sentinel, just substitute it for Sweep. The game and the culture is heavily slanted towards Empire. Just FYI.

Shadow = Assassin

Sage = Sorcerer

Vanguard = Powertech

Commando = Mercenary

Scoundrel = Operative

Gunslinger = Sniper

Guardian = Juggernaut

Sentinel = Marauder

Commando and Mercenaries have key differences that people are still complaining about to this day in terms of ability activations and the like.

And I thought Gunslingers dual wield, while Snipers do not?

Commando and Mercenaries have key differences that people are still complaining about to this day in terms of ability activations and the like.

And I thought Gunslingers dual wield, while Snipers do not?

what differences between Commandos and Mercs are you referring to? I haven't noticed any recently.

Gunslingers do dual wield but they are the mirror to Snipers, just as Mercs dual wield and Commandos don't . some people claim that this is an advantage to Gunslingers as Leg Shot has 2 chances to land for them as opposed to one for Snipers but I doubt it plays a huge part.

yes it is. You said that those items are not attainable in game. he just proved you wrong by shwoing you can get them in game with out spending real money.

I've only seen a couple on the GTN and they cost 2 million +, so yeah technically you can buy them in game, but in reality only a few people can afford them. Also considering all they did was take the Jedi Legacy Armor, recolor it and put the hood down it's kind of an insult they charge $15 for it in the cash shop..

But as long as people are willing to throw their money away nothing is going to change.... I expect will continue to get ugly armor for new Operations and PvP while the cool stuff will continue to be released on the cash shop...

Enough with the clothes! That has nothing to do with the ops question and there are a plethora of threads to complain in.

Not only do the knight and warrior mirror each other--and provide equal opportunities to be light, dark, or somewhere in between, but those two stories are perhaps the most important in the game in terms of game world lore. All the stories have something to add to that, but the knight and warrior are particularly important. I really advise playing both.

There are differences people are forgetting.

While the names escape me, there's a PBAOE a JK/SW get early on. The JK stuns, while the SW knocksback.

If you're referring to their lolsmash move (force sweep and smash respectively), I believe you are mistaken. Both abilities hit up to 5 enemies and causees up to normal enemies to be stunned. While the SW might show in in the form of a knockDOWN, it is not a knockBACK. They perform the same function while being visually distinctive.

I've only seen a couple on the GTN and they cost 2 million +, so yeah technically you can buy them in game, but in reality only a few people can afford them. Also considering all they did was take the Jedi Legacy Armor, recolor it and put the hood down it's kind of an insult they charge $15 for it in the cash shop..

But as long as people are willing to throw their money away nothing is going to change.... I expect will continue to get ugly armor for new Operations and PvP while the cool stuff will continue to be released on the cash shop...

They go for 400-600K on Jedi Covenant. Also, the Valiant Jedi Robe is nothing like the Legacy armor. The legacy armor has a metal plate on the back and your belt goes over the top of it (like most other JK robes). The Valiant Jedi Robes are plain brown with a single darker stripe down the middle. No armor plates or anything like that are attached. It also goes over the belt. Which is a look JKs normally can't obtain with robes.

I'm not saying it's not too expensive on the CM, but unlike most of the armor on there, this robe is actually completely new and definitely not a reskin.

Edited by Galbatorrix

They go for 400-600K on Jedi Covenant. Also, the Valiant Jedi Robe is nothing like the Legacy armor. The legacy armor has a metal plate on the back and your belt goes over the top of it (like most other JK robes). The Valiant Jedi Robes are plain brown with a single darker stripe down the middle. No armor plates or anything like that are attached. It also goes over the belt. Which is a look JKs normally can't obtain with robes.

I'm not saying it's not too expensive on the CM, but unlike most of the armor on there, this robe is actually completely new and definitely not a reskin.

If you look closely it's actually a reskin of one of the consular robes. It shares a mesh with the Esseless Consular Robes.