Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVE: From Vigilence to Focus

JamesBalla
02.10.2013 , 10:43 PM | #11
One of the DPS in my guilds group is able to dummy 1920+ I think is what I recall him saying last night, I might be able to get access to a log. He's basically full 63.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

LeeTone
02.11.2013 , 02:58 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Marak View Post
Went snooping through your logs to see if you had any vig parses uploaded and saw you did. You consistently pull 1800+ with focus and between 2 vig parses went from 1500 to 1750. Sounds like typical vigilance woes to me.

I really wish they would fix that damn spec. I hate focus.

Solid parses though man.
To be fair, in the first Vig parse I forgot to switch back to Shien which explains the 1500 and in both parses, I'm still equipted with Focus optimized gear (high surge/low crit). I feel that Vig is still be slightly above Focus on single target but it's at the mercy of RNG (Zen Strike) whereas Focus is much more consistent.

On the bright side for Vig users, according to data-mined info for 1.7, Focus is getting a big nerf (in the way of sweep/smash super crit damage reduction) and Vig getting buffs such as Dispatch at above 30% target health.

Looking forward to seeing how the buffed Vig turns out.

Tarurelm
02.16.2013 , 04:27 AM | #13
Maybe the data mined info is for the RotHC? But dispatch above 30% would be gnarly!
Giggle Crits@ The Harbinger
-DPS Vigilance Guardian- Täru Relm
-Sage Heals- Va'shh
-Sorcerer Heals- Nihk

JamieKirby
02.16.2013 , 05:47 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
Seems very high. I am doing about 1840 in full 63 on the dummy...
I remember when playing wow, my sister was trying to do feral druid cat form dps and she was following my rotation exactly and couldn't come close to my dps numbers, we had the same gear and everything, maybe its one of those type of things?