Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FYI: Restoration of lost Izax Kill / Timed Run Achievements is Incoming

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
FYI: Restoration of lost Izax Kill / Timed Run Achievements is Incoming
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MattPucevich
02.15.2019 , 05:57 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey all, just as a quick update:

Now that 5.10.1 has fixed the underlying issue that was causing the MM Izax kill and GftM timed run achievements to reset, and new players can no longer be broken, we're going to be able to run an update over the character database to restore the achievements (and the original time stamps) to players who earned but subsequently lost the achievements.

Players who have re-earned the achievement need not fear --the script will simply jimmy the timestamp to the earliest date found in server logs. I realize this doesn't impact a great many people, but for something as demanding as MM Gods we wanted to give credit where it's due.

That being said, I can't offer a timeframe for when this update will occur. This kind of database update has to be performed during a downtime, and this specific issue impacts too few players to justify its own downtime, therefore it'll have to piggyback off of some otherwise scheduled downtime as is convenient.

So, sorry I can't tell you exactly when, but I just wanted to confirm that those first few clears will eventually be getting their original timestamps back. Look to Musco for updates on when this will occur.
Matt Pucevich | Designer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

shyroman
02.15.2019 , 06:41 PM | #2
This is the best news I could’ve hoped to hear. Thank you Matt and the whoever else helped make this fix possible. I just expected to have to reclear for a later achievement date.
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Star Forge

srtaskyywalker
02.15.2019 , 07:39 PM | #3
That's amazing!! Thank you Matt and dev team <3
Jaydenz, Slayer of the Machine Gods | Dread Master Omegadenz
<Origin> | <Failure> | <That's Toxic>
Hatrëd - Juggernaut | Jaydenz - Assassin | Keepõ - Powertech | Skygrrl - Guardian | Omegadenz - Shadow | Kappå - Vanguard
26/26 NiM and 5/5 timed run pre 5.2 | World First 5/5 NiM Gods from the Machine

turbomagnus
02.16.2019 , 11:37 AM | #4
Query; will this just affect the Izax/Gods achievements or any missed/glitched achievements that happen to be at the time the fix rolls out?

THAT_EPIC_GUY
03.16.2019 , 08:30 PM | #5
Any update on this?
There have been a couple maintenance times since this post.
Mac
<Failure><It's Lit>
World First Gods From the Machine Nightmare
Season 9 Rank 1 Sniper, Rank 3 Marauder Solo Ranked
Medicine Operative PvE guide.

ipoopedonu
03.18.2019 , 10:38 PM | #6
Also since this thread is being bumped, will the Defeating Izax (8-Person Master) and Defeating Izax (16-Person Master) achievements be fixed to grant the Master Mode Trophy decoration? Currently the Master mode Izax achievements are granting the Veteran mode Trophy decorations.
<Failure> and <It's Lit> of Satele Shan
| Dongo - Juggernaut | Phunkyfill - Mercenary | D-Diddy - Sniper |
| Fadoodle - Marauder | Dongodasecond - Sorcerer |
| Philssassin - Assassin | Darfat - Powertech |
Spring 2017 FOTM Open Champion
#1 & 2 Juggernaut Solo Ranked S9
#1 Mercenary Team Ranked S9
World First Slayer of the Machine gods