Game Update 5.10.1 - Known Issues

EricMusco

• Dev Post
  • Ossus crit path Missions are not rewarding Geonosian Power Cells when they should be.
  • In some cases Jace Malcom and Acina are both displaying as being killed by the player.
  • In some cases Sith Inquisitor players are unable to summon Quinn.
  • Not a bug but if you had a Companion reactivated for you with the changes in 5.10.1 you may receive an in-game mail containing their equipment. The mail will have the subject of "deleted character", fear not, your characters were not affected.
  • Ranged Companions further than 30m from their target are not attacking properly.
  • Sith Warriors who have Vette as there active Companion will see their game freeze intermittently.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- All ripped and equipped 252/258 set bonuses have been erased.

- All 252/258 shells have had their mods refunded, screwing potential ppl who didnt keep their 258 shells (need to refarm set bonuses unless you hotfix it.)

- My Kaliyo got her influence level reduced from 50 to 1 with this patch, gg.

- All 252/258 shells have had their mods refunded, screwing potential ppl who didnt keep their 258 shells (need to refarm set bonuses unless you hotfix it.).

Sold 258shells to vrndor, have to farm gear again. Nice fix.

-eric

I can confirm that after weeks of Warbot, I've just logged in and my main Sith Warrior is able to summon Malavai Quinn to her side once again :) Yay for fixes that work!

Now to start the campaign to fix Vector's eyes in his special romance scene...

I'm thrilled that my Warrior's finally have Quinn back. One was planning a homicidal rampage if he didn't get Quinn returned. All my Imperial's also have Koth returned to them - though they are also all still inflicted with Jace Malcom appearing dead in the contact list along with Acina, when Jace Malcom should be alive.

My vanguard went straight from having completed Ziost to doing Inflection Point. The companion duplication bug gave me two Aric Jorgans: One showing as "whereabouts unknown," in the "Companions: Trooper" window, with influence level 23 and full Quesh story gear drops, and one in the regular "Main Characters" window, influence level 1, default KOTFE gear.

Guess which one got ERASED in the fixing duplicate characters feature?

Hooray for Biostink and their inability to get anything right, but we should keep on buying more CARTEL PACKS so they can stroke their (rhymes with "sticks") ever more briskly!

Edited by HollyUSEC

A minor cosmetic issue, but the Entropy Lightsaber now floats horizontally above and behind the character's left shoulder, when holstered. I tried about 20+ other sabers and the Entropy was the only one with this issue. It appears like this in cutscenes, as well. Edited by cyonpro

• Ossus crit path Missions are not rewarding Geonosian Power Cells when they should be.
  • In some cases Jace Malcom and Acina are both displaying as being killed by the player.
  • Not a bug but if you had a Companion reactivated for you with the changes in 5.10.1 you may receive an in-game mail containing their equipment. The mail will have the subject of "deleted character", fear not, your characters were not affected.

-eric

Just to let you know, Eric, this change on the 5.10 patch notes

"The following items are now able to be unlocked in Collections as intended:"

Cyberglow Mewvorr

Model FT-6 Pike

Juvenile Makrin Creeper

F5-SC Fighter

M4-1S Atromech

Juvenile Savannah Rancor

Juvenile Canyon Rancor

Juvenile Marsh Rancor

Juvenile Mountain Rancor

Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor

Juvenile Irradiated Rancor

Juvenile Bull Rancor

Juvenile Tyrant Rancor

Juvenile War Rancor

Mini-Mogul NM-1

M8-3R Astromech Droid

Zonian Monkey - Lizard

Rapid Recon Walker

Kakkran Daggerstar

is not active. It was working on the PTS when I checked, but I can't unlock any of these in game. There are a number of other bugs that seem to have been missed, but I'll just report those in game.

-eric

You can add to that list that our Nightmare mode Izax 8 man and Timed run for Gods from the Machine achievements have not been returned, and I've been reassured by Customer Service that they'll be when it'll be fixed we're gonna get it back.

Edited by chipequssmlgpro

I don't see them on mine anymore. Maybe because I had them all maxed out?

I didn't have rep in any of them and they're gone for me, too.

The fact that youre caring more about characters not showing instead of trying to fix 252/258 set bonus is ridiculous.

Or, you could check the dev tracker.

Eric posted at 10:11 am (MST)

Hey folks,

We are looking into your reports on the missing set bonuses from the armorings. I have a few follow-up questions to help in our investigation:

• Although the tooltip isn't displaying the set bonus, is the set bonus still applying?
  • If you moved the armoring but still have the original shell. Is there the correct mod in your original shell, and you still have the moved mod (missing the tooltip)?
  • If you take the mod which is missing the set bonus and move it into your inventory does the tooltip change?

We are actively looking into the issue, thanks in advance for the help.

-eric

Then updated at 12:23 pm (MST)

Hey folks,

Thank you all for the details in this thread, they have been very helpful in us being able to quickly investigate the issue on our side.

The team is looking at what is going on and the best way for us to address it as soon as possible. I will provide update as I have them.

-eric

Edited by ceryxp

- All 252/258 shells have had their mods refunded, screwing potential ppl who didnt keep their 258 shells (need to refarm set bonuses unless you hotfix it.)

My 252 shells were removed from my inventory/cargo hold.