Suggestion for Smoother Gameplay

Kampflerk

Hello folks :)

*Revive the MMO part of the Game * (http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?p=9700103#post9700103)

Out there are many Suggestions for SWTOR but no one, such far I can see, that deals with the Gameplay itself:o So: Here I am ;P

First off all Im a Veteran from SWTOR (as far as this has something to do with it) and I (and many within my Guild too) always find the Gameplay or the Character feeling (Animations) in most Parts very Lacking and way to "hard". Many will hate my for my comparison with World of Warcraft, but it is the Competitor/Rival from SWTOR and the best example Because it is oriented to it.

My English is not the best but i will try explane it so good as I can :)

•  
  • The Character feeling in Star Wars: The old Republic feels not so round and smooth what breaks the Immersion of the Game. This is caused by the Camera and the missing Character Animations when you turn around, left and Right. Instead of Moving the Head slightly in the direction before the Character is turning, the whole Character moves instantly on the same Spot without any Movement Animations, or only little feed and Body wiggle.

Thereby the Immersion get destroyed and it looks neither good or "finished".

So, to Improve the Game, Improve the Immersion and also to whole Look and Character feeling through that, I Suggest to improve this Part of the Game to improve the Games Immersion as overall the feeling of the Game. The Characters seem out of Place through that, if they are not Part of the World.

To realize this it is needed to give the Characters more Movement Axes possibilities to not act like an Robot. The Character need to move the Head with the Movement of the Mouse and also his upper body need to Move after the Head movement before he is turning as a whole. For the example i must say: Blizzard has the best Character feeling and Star Wars: The old Republic should "copy" some more Parts of it. It is am open Secret, SWTOR is very Oriented on World of Warcraft:)

@EricMusco, I dont know if you will Read this but when you do please feel free to answer or to consider this with you Team :) We all are huge Star Wars Fans and we all want to Help you guys:jawa_redface: Many, MANY Players are atm searching for a new Game since World of Warcraft struggels with the Subs since Battle for Azeroth. THIS is the perfect Chance for you to give SWTOR the Push it needs to become that Game beside World of Warcraft and The Elder Scrolls Online! SWTORs fail after Launch was only through Two things: Poor Tech. and lacking Content:(

Grab the Chance to get their Players:jawa_smile:

Salute o7,

Kilian

Edited by Kampflerk