Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Need Help With a Guild Issue [URGENT]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
I Need Help With a Guild Issue [URGENT]

Talon_strikes
12.13.2011 , 01:54 PM | #1
Well, it's a long story. Um, basically, I was a leader of a guild until the other people who did merge into mine thought we were PvE-based. We were PvP-based, and I had listed this just about everywhere.

Now, my guild is ready for deployment but I saw a thread on a different website about one of the guys who did disband, and he contacted Customer Service to disband my guild and give them the option to get their own guild to replace mine so their guild can go to game launch.

Now, I did see that they are investigating this issue but I would like for them to hear my side of the story and to get things straight, because I never fooled anyone or "pulled a fast one" (as said by one of the ex-members).

I have a ton of proof to show that I never tricked or pulled a fast one on my mergers and that my guild would stay in-game ready for deployment (is technically already is).

I'd have to say though it wouldn't be quite fair if I was blamed and my guild got taken down, and for many reasons, too. So, if anyone can help me with this issue I'd greatly appreciate it!

HomicidalWhales

CLOSE THREAD
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Talon_strikes
12.13.2011 , 02:02 PM | #2
I have just sent an e-mail! It has everything this thread has.
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

Talon_strikes
12.13.2011 , 05:18 PM | #3
I really do need help Customer Service! I do not want my guild being kicked out/removed/disbanded/etc for things that I did not do, etc.

Talon_strikes
12.13.2011 , 05:59 PM | #4
This thread can now be removed! I called Customer Support and the Technical Support was great! Thanks, BioWare!