Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

VIP Lounge on Fleet

Godsvicar
08.27.2014 , 11:52 PM | #1
I have been using the VIP Lounge from day 1 in SWTOR. I love it up there and honestly don't go to any of the other bank or GTN terminals on the fleet. As an old player I was really used to the banks and gtn all being in one place. Furthermore, even with the new guild ships and strongholds I still prefer going to the VIP Lounge on the Fleet.

However with the new legacy bank system a legacy bank station was not added to the VIP Lounge.

Please add a legacy bank and maybe mission terminals to the V.I.P Lounge.

Otherwise the use of the VIP Lounge is so limited it hardly seems to be of any value anymore.

Darth_Krushya
08.28.2014 , 08:40 PM | #2
I also use the VIP Lounge because it is not as crowded there at GTN terminals, mail boxes, cargo bays etc as they are throughout the fleet stations. When I bought terminals for my star ship and now my Galactic Stronghold, I MAY not visit the fleet, except to buy armorings for my toons.
THE ETYA LEGACY: GOEN-TOG ETYA sen, SUNAI-ELG ETYA sge, DONAE'THEN-KYAL ETYA scoun, RAH'NORAI-ELG ETYA com, KRUSHYA-WYN'IKE ETYA sorc, TARAR-BEESE ETYA mar, STROI'YEN-FORGG ETYA oper, THES'SHEL-EPSE ETYA pwrtch, KHET'CHYA-YUUB ETYA grd, SOGLAH-DYME ETYA shd, KOHMEN-TOG ETYA gunsl, IKEN-FORGG ETYA vangrd, RU'THAH-DEY'IYM ETYA asin, DE'THEL-SOHG ETYA jug, IYSE'SHEL-EPSE ETYA merc, GUN'NAH-SOHG ETYA snipe

Godsvicar
05.15.2015 , 12:58 PM | #3
Dear Devs, Do something about this! pls!

NUTMANIAC
05.16.2015 , 01:54 AM | #4
And more stuff from the vip vendor...he has only one mount for 2.5 mill
My in-game name is Nuttyman (or Nuttyman followed by a number) from Jung Ma server.This is my referral link:http://www.swtor.com/r/kN2KRF Click for mutual benefits and in-game rewards.