Lana Beniko’s Journal: Darth Arkous

TaitWatson

Awesome, Inb4 everybody declaring next planet will be Onderon.

I swear to god if it is I'm going to have my old laptop swept for bugs, when I was bored last summer I wrote up a plot online for a SWTOR expansion that had Onderon as the next leveling planet, Theron Shan as a major character for the Republic plotline, and Manaan as a Flashpoint (actually two Flashpoints like Kaon/Lost Island, but I guess we can't have everything).

If we start hearing about a Daily Area on Kashyyyk, an Operation on Trandosha and Flashpoints in Hapes I'm going to assume I've lost my mind and drifted into a St. Elsewhere-style fantasy land.

(Dang, now I wanna dig my laptop up and post that outline.)

I swear to god if it is I'm going to have my old laptop swept for bugs, when I was bored last summer I wrote up a plot online for a SWTOR expansion that had Onderon as the next leveling planet, Theron Shan as a major character for the Republic plotline, and Manaan as a Flashpoint (actually two Flashpoints like Kaon/Lost Island, but I guess we can't have everything).

If we start hearing about a Daily Area on Kashyyyk, an Operation on Trandosha and Flashpoints in Hapes I'm going to assume I've lost my mind and drifted into a St. Elsewhere-style fantasy land.

(Dang, now I wanna dig my laptop up and post that outline.)

We're about 600 years and change before regular Star Wars Hapes Cluster is a thing. Unless you're talking about a never-before seen Lorell Raiders ruled Hapes Cluster.

Fun! character diary is the way to get the creative juices flowing.

My interest is certainly piqued.

And hey, I don't know but does the sith lord need a space suit, or can't he just breathe the force WHAT?

Off-Topic Re: Hapes in this timeframe:

We're about 600 years and change before regular Star Wars Hapes Cluster is a thing. Unless you're talking about a never-before seen Lorell Raiders ruled Hapes Cluster.

Courtship of Princess Leia, page 120: "The first queen mother had begun constructing Star Home nearly four thousand years earlier".

"[N]early four thousand years" is vague enough that you could have anything from the reign of the first Queen Mother establishing the Consortium at this point, to it having been standing for hundreds of years already.

On-Topic:

Nice post, I enjoy lore bits like this and I really enjoy Lana Beniko as a character based on what we've seen thus far. Be interesting to see as Forged Alliances continues.

Edited by DarthDymond

I really hope Darth Arkous isn't going to be the fourth dark council member to hold the Sphere of Military Offense only to be subsequently killed by either a imperial or republic hero.

Its quickly becoming akin to serving under Darth Vader for life expectancy and even worse for any credibility as far as arching story lines go along the lines of wearing a red shirt in TOS Star Trek.

As forLana Beniko that she can't manage to take down a cyborg cause they had a couple of inplants doesn't say much for her. I really hope she's not meant to be anything special. Cause so far she's probably deserving of Vader style justice of those that fail him.

From what I can remeber when I created my Hapan enslaved female. The Lorell Raider got kicked out of Hapès and the first Queen Mother got the throne nearly 500 years before TOR ;)