Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Streams This Week

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
05.22.2014 , 09:07 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

Quick heads up that we are not going to have any streams this week. We have a company event and the Community team will be in some software training. Unfortunately we just wont be available during the normal stream times. Things will kick back to normal next week.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Superman_AZ
05.22.2014 , 10:47 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Quick heads up that we are not going to have any streams this week. We have a company event and the Community team will be in some software training. Unfortunately we just wont be available during the normal stream times. Things will kick back to normal next week.

-eric
Sounds good. Sorry to hear you will be stuck in training
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

darthscotty
05.22.2014 , 11:03 AM | #3
I call schenanigans, it is a holiday weekend, most people have a 3 day weekend. You expect me to believe that you are stuck in "training". Schenanigans. Just say it you want your 3 day weekend and you all want to leave a little early to get things kicked off. Don't blame you for that, I am contemplating calling in "sick" to get things kicked off a little earlier.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babby View Post
We don't tolerate facts around here.

Icebergy
05.22.2014 , 11:52 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by darthscotty View Post
I call schenanigans, it is a holiday weekend, most people have a 3 day weekend. You expect me to believe that you are stuck in "training". Schenanigans. Just say it you want your 3 day weekend and you all want to leave a little early to get things kicked off. Don't blame you for that, I am contemplating calling in "sick" to get things kicked off a little earlier.
This post plus your signature equals some excellent irony.
10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 7/10 HM