Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sidenti
05.19.2014 , 01:25 PM | #751
My last monthly stipend was received on 4/4/14 in the amount of 500 cartel coins, appropriately labeled as subscriber perk.

That is the last subscriber perk I received save for the "in-game reward" bonus of 1,000 coins that was offered (to my understanding) separately from the normal perk of 500 coins.

I imagine, however, that this is something we all need to be calling Customer Service about, yes? -bp

Sidenti
05.19.2014 , 01:47 PM | #752
Quote: Originally Posted by Sidenti View Post
My last monthly stipend was received on 4/4/14 in the amount of 500 cartel coins, appropriately labeled as subscriber perk.

That is the last subscriber perk I received save for the "in-game reward" bonus of 1,000 coins that was offered (to my understanding) separately from the normal perk of 500 coins.

I imagine, however, that this is something we all need to be calling Customer Service about, yes? -bp
An update: I called in to Customer Service to resolve this issue and it was handled quite timely and professionally. Resolved in a matter of 16 minutes (because it required escalation). So, if you're having issues, I highly recommend calling in. -bp

McFtmch
06.07.2014 , 12:45 AM | #753
I subscribed a month ago (I have 28 days left and I subscribed for two months) but I still haven't recieved my cartel coins for this month, I got 500 right when I subscribed, but nothing this month, at least not yet :/

Edit: Just recieved them, yay!

xJunkboyx
06.19.2014 , 05:37 AM | #754
Hello! I made a 2-month subscription purchase at the end of april, and got Subscriber Monthly Grant: 525 Cartel Coins only once, on 04/28/2014. Got 10 days of subscription left, still no second Subscriber Monthly Grant... Still waiting for my cartel coins, why don't they come? Ask you to take a look into this problem, and send me those cartel coins, if possible, please

michalskop
06.19.2014 , 09:59 AM | #755
4 days left from my payment and i havenīt received CC

Hell_Kaiser_Fett
06.19.2014 , 04:16 PM | #756
I also have yet to receive my monthly cartel coins. I was hoping this would have been fixed already so I could have used them on the new cartel packs, however I never got them, preventing me from trying to get new gear that way.
"You are now an official member of the Fett Lineage." - Temuera Morrison at ConNooga March 2, 2013

GrandTzo
07.14.2014 , 08:51 AM | #757
Still no monthly cartel coins (renewed subscribtion 2-3 days ago)

JaaronTolley
07.14.2014 , 07:57 PM | #758
Honestly at first I though you got it weekly but now I know you get it monthly

(((=((===°°°(((::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

http://www.swtor.com/r/YKbxnJ

jimbooutlaw
07.14.2014 , 08:43 PM | #759
Put in a ticket I had that problem few days ago I put one in at 10:00 PM at 12:00 midnight I had already gotten my cartel coins SWTOR has awesome service

CaliOrion
07.20.2014 , 04:03 AM | #760
Just adding another pissed off user's voice: 2 month non-recurring sub, got my first grant but never saw the second. Security key grants go off like clockwork though.

- GIVE ME BACK MY ORBITAL STRIKE -
No, seriously, I'm still bitter about this.