Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] Help me please. Somebody can answer to me: how i can recieve augment?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] Help me please. Somebody can answer to me: how i can recieve augment?

Requiarum
05.12.2014 , 08:39 AM | #1
I have big trouble with it. Where players recieve augments? (except auction) What kind of craft or finding method used for reach this? Thank you for answers

BobbaJohn
05.12.2014 , 09:00 AM | #2
Beer is proof that the Force exists and wants us to be happy

JouerTue
05.12.2014 , 09:18 AM | #3
if you mean the auments like ''might augment 28'', they come with other skills, like synthwearing or armormech, if you mean the augmentation slots they also come with those other crews skills, you can already make a lot of useful crafts..grenade, armorings, mods, earpiece..from earpieces RE you can obtain mk-9 things to do augmentation slots which youll be able to easily trade

psandak
05.12.2014 , 09:22 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Requiarum View Post
I have big trouble with it. Where players recieve augments? (except auction) What kind of craft or finding method used for reach this? Thank you for answers
Synthweaving, Armormech, and Armstech are the crafting skills that make augments and augmentation slot kits. The schematics for the augments are acquired by running Slicing "Sliced parts" missions - they are random. Augmentation Slot Kit schematics are available from the trainers.

Synthweaving makes: Strength, Willpower, Defense rating, Alacrity rating, and Presence.
Armormech makes: Cunning, Aim, Shield rating and Absorb rating
Armstech makes: Power Rating, Endurance, Critical rating, Surge rating, (and one other I cannot recall at the moment).

Requiarum
05.12.2014 , 10:07 PM | #5
thank you very much. your answer is useful

MaximilianPower
05.12.2014 , 10:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Armstech makes: Power Rating, Endurance, Critical rating, Surge rating, (and one other I cannot recall at the moment).
Accuracy, isn't it? I know it's one of the fairly pointless augments that nobody's really interested in.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck TøbiasFünke MaximilianPower
Jedi Covenant

100% GSF cheevs

psandak
05.13.2014 , 08:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximilianPower View Post
Accuracy, isn't it? I know it's one of the fairly pointless augments that nobody's really interested in.
Thank you yes

Grayseven
05.14.2014 , 12:12 PM | #8
Augment schematics, used for crafters to learn the various augments, come from Slicing parts missions.
"50 Grades of Shae", a heart-warming novel about a Mandalorian that delivers beat-downs and assigns grades to her victims.