Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favourite and least favourite flashpoints

Tiranea
04.26.2014 , 05:50 AM | #11
@bluecheesebandit: I did do a search on the subject before posting this, but the only results I found were from about two years ago, so it seemed fair game to make a new thread about it.
My personal SWTOR Fan Blog: Going Commando

TheRampage
04.26.2014 , 06:13 AM | #13
I hate Esseles. With all the running around, clicking and stuff. Solo it is OK, in group it gets painful.

I like Kaon and LI.

bluecheesebandit
04.26.2014 , 09:54 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by rantboi View Post
Exactly what I had been looking before! I knew I had seen it somewhere. Much appreciated.

nightsproull
04.26.2014 , 09:56 AM | #15
Why do people keep saying Lost Island HM requires thinking, or is any way fun?

To this day, you can know exactly what to do and the mechanics for the platform boss will still bug out on you causing a wipe, or forcing you to reset the entire instance. It's a stupid instance, and always has been.

SammyGStatus
04.26.2014 , 11:06 AM | #16
I HATE HM CAD!!!!! Not so much for the story or the difficulty of boss, but the mechanics taught me to never PUG this one. Seriously. If people aren't listening / are undergeared / just plain are awful, you will lose. I can't do a GF with this one unless I have guildies b/c 9/10 times, the people who join are 1) Continually getting arrested, 2) Are getting destroyed by ugnaughts when they could just hop on the bloody ship and take no damage, and C) Do not have a single clue about calling for shackles or will just stay under the flames. This one is too much for the novice FP runner.
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

Cotlu-Hunlon
04.26.2014 , 11:40 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by nightsproull View Post
Why do people keep saying Lost Island HM requires thinking, or is any way fun?

To this day, you can know exactly what to do and the mechanics for the platform boss will still bug out on you causing a wipe, or forcing you to reset the entire instance. It's a stupid instance, and always has been.
I have not ever encountered that bug in several tens of runs of LI-HM.

The Nostalgia Thread - Come live in December 2011 with me

Berntk
04.26.2014 , 06:07 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SammyGStatus View Post
I HATE HM CAD!!!!! Not so much for the story or the difficulty of boss, but the mechanics taught me to never PUG this one. Seriously. If people aren't listening / are undergeared / just plain are awful, you will lose. I can't do a GF with this one unless I have guildies b/c 9/10 times, the people who join are 1) Continually getting arrested, 2) Are getting destroyed by ugnaughts when they could just hop on the bloody ship and take no damage, and C) Do not have a single clue about calling for shackles or will just stay under the flames. This one is too much for the novice FP runner.
AMEN! Also, I suck at it. Apologies to the patient guys who ran the thing with me; Gottulf, on TRE tonight. The flames, the flames...

Cheers

GJuliusCaesar
05.02.2014 , 08:54 AM | #19
As someone said, I like Esseles for the story and nostalgia. Directive 7 can be pretty fun. False Emperor is one of my favorites, for that feeling of invincibility you feel at around level 49-50 when you first get it.

I dislike KDY very much, because of its tactical nature.

Roughneck
05.02.2014 , 09:12 AM | #20
I like D7, the Revan FP's and new Tactical FP of Tyhton and Korriban. I'm hoping for a HM Version soon. Maybe with the new lvl cap
Kor'anor: Lighting Sorcerer (lvl60)
Wolf'anor: Marksman Sniper (lvl60)

Other games: http://warofdragons.com/register.php?referrer=Nighthawk