Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dyed Companion Armor Not Showing In Cut Scenes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dyed Companion Armor Not Showing In Cut Scenes

AlaricSevGirl
05.18.2013 , 07:31 PM | #1
Personal cut scenes are not showing the dyed armor of companions. The armor is as original armor without the color. Please fix this.
GSS Legacy, Jedi Covenant

AbsolutGrndZero
03.31.2014 , 10:28 PM | #2
It's still doing it... Here is a screenshot. I even tried to fix it by buying extra dye modules to not use the "unify colors" and it's still not showing the dye. You can see what the colors should be on my trooper, they are wearing the same exact outfit, exact same dyes.

http://www.absolutegroundzero.com/Im...radyeerror.bmp

Seriously, this needs to be fixed... I realize you may think comsetic errors like this take a low priority, but it's been this way since dyes were introduced... it's way past time to fix it already.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

LtGeneralGezlin
04.01.2014 , 12:22 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
It's still doing it... Here is a screenshot. I even tried to fix it by buying extra dye modules to not use the "unify colors" and it's still not showing the dye. You can see what the colors should be on my trooper, they are wearing the same exact outfit, exact same dyes.

http://www.absolutegroundzero.com/Im...radyeerror.bmp

Seriously, this needs to be fixed... I realize you may think comsetic errors like this take a low priority, but it's been this way since dyes were introduced... it's way past time to fix it already.
I'd like to second this. All my trooper companions have different dyed armors, and the dyes don't show up is the cutscenes, which has kind of ruined my recordings. Hopefully this'll be fixed, or at least looked into!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Moonstorm
04.22.2014 , 09:17 AM | #4
This glitch has gone from an annoyance, To actually making me mad. I like companions, I always have. I love getting my characters look just right and I enjoy being able to dress my companions. When they stand beside me in their matching armor or clothes it's rather satisfying to be honest. But this Glitch, Which has been around since 2012 mind you, really kicks that feeling in the Squeedlyspooch.

There is a report dating back to 2012 and the response was "We are aware of this issue and working to fix it" Now, This could just be me, I know I don't always share in the popular opinion......But I find it rather odd that it is taking two years to fix this type of glitch. I can't even bring my self to Finish my Troopers Act 2 Story because of this, It's like I am leading a army who picked all their armor out of the lost and found.

Since they don't seem to be doing anything about this I encourage everyone to keep sending in Bug Reports. Maybe if they get enough, They will finally do something about this.