Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Respec of advance class needs to be implemented

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Respec of advance class needs to be implemented

Onager
03.16.2012 , 06:34 PM | #71
I wasn't aware this topic was even threadworthy, let alone two pages of threadworthy.

Of course, now I've posted in it. Now I'm a part of the problem.

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]
PVE Healing guides! [Sage] [Sorcerer]

Dhovakhiin
03.16.2012 , 06:36 PM | #72
didn't read the whole thread but NO! Don't do it I don't wanna see everyone changing ac!
Signature, this user has not.

SkellingtonVII
03.28.2012 , 03:28 PM | #73
I just laughed at all of this. Really why would anyone believe that this would/should or could ever happen? Asking for it is being childish and after reading the majority of your posts I do have to thank you for the laughs. I myself have 2 Knights, and 2 Consulars and it doesn't bug me at all that I have to do the story quests again. Most of the time I just skip the class quest until im about to leave the planet then just knock them out real fast using spacebar the whole way through. Also if you have one light and one dark, there are differences in the story. It is just pointless and i do agree with the people saying that its like having a mage then switching to a warrior. If you didnt want to play a Sage, lets say, then why did you choose it? Same with the other classes. You made the choice to level it so be happy with it or level another one, that's all you can really do. Also, I really hope Bioware doesn't break and give into the people whining about Advanced Class changes because that would be a pretty sad move on their part.

EDIT: Also if you say a sage is like a shadow... your not playing right.... I dont think a sage can tank... yea, nope pretty sure you cant tank on a sage..... oh sentinels, nope they are different from guardians..... they cant tank either

Incauta
03.28.2012 , 04:50 PM | #74
Go play the mirror on the other faction when you want to try the other side of the AV....there i just solved your problem OP, brand new story and all different quests.

ZahirS
04.18.2014 , 01:43 PM | #75
/signed

Khevar
04.18.2014 , 02:08 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by ZahirS View Post
/signed
You've been necroing a lot of AC threads today. Please respect the forum rules on this subject.

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct
Quote:
Do not bump posts to the top without adding constructive content to the thread.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...74#post7013774
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
If you are found to be repeatedly necroing posts, creating threads with little constructive feedback, or breaking any other minor forum rule, this can still lead to infractions on your account

Master-Nala
04.19.2014 , 12:23 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
Overall, if they did implement this, it would just be a big sucker punch to those who did create both ACs and capped them already.
Not at all. I have every single AC at 55 (and two Sages, Shadows and Scoundrels at 55). I wouldn't care one bit if they added this. I wouldn't use it (no need), but I don't care if others have it. In fact, I've never really understood why people care what others do.
HARBINGER-60s
Alana, Myschal, Vodoun, Alan

SgtJeremy
04.20.2014 , 05:44 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
Not at all. I have every single AC at 55 (and two Sages, Shadows and Scoundrels at 55). I wouldn't care one bit if they added this. I wouldn't use it (no need), but I don't care if others have it. In fact, I've never really understood why people care what others do.
Kind of a "I don't need it don't bother" type of thing. Or a "I didn't get that option no one else should". I wouldn't mind having it, can see them not adding it too though. It'd be nice not having to reroll a character especially cause it takes 20-30 levels to completely get a grasp of your character and by then you feel you committed quite a bit of time only to start over the same class as a different Advance Class.

But I can see them not wanting to add it, for the replay ability. If I can just respec my advance class what reason do I have to make an alt, very few. They could make it only do able once or something but still, not really needed but I'm not against them adding it.
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
"Victory at all costs, Victory inspite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, their is no peace."
http://www.swtor.com/r/pqwT9F Ex sub looking for free stuff why not use this.

Seltonik
04.23.2014 , 05:45 PM | #79
If anything, they'll probably just go the same route as WoW, pay X number of moniez/coinz and get a max level toon.

VolarusTC
04.30.2014 , 08:34 AM | #80
Gahhhh, I've been tricked into reading a two year old post!