Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2.4+ DPS Leaderboard


ElQuesoGrande's Avatar


ElQuesoGrande
04.07.2014 , 07:27 PM | #1961
Just to troll a bit.... I suppose the part where you say that you don't know who linkaes is would be a lie, since you do in fact know it to be a character you used to have. Everything else in your argument holds up to your semantic babbling though. Not that any of it is relevant.

Just try to leave me out of your next rampage against phobos.

justgladtobeme's Avatar


justgladtobeme
04.07.2014 , 07:31 PM | #1962
Quote: Originally Posted by ElQuesoGrande View Post
Just try to leave me out of your next rampage against phobos.
And please try to leave Phobos out of your next rampage about this thread.

Emperor-Norton's Avatar


Emperor-Norton
04.07.2014 , 09:04 PM | #1963
Quote: Originally Posted by Malaka_Blue View Post
I said I am not Linkęs. I never said I wasn't. L2Read.
Exactly how high, drunk, and mentally deranged are you?
Fix-watchman - Sentinel - Harbinger
RIP Macedonicus

SnickerJew's Avatar


SnickerJew
04.07.2014 , 09:20 PM | #1964
Well this escalated quickly. We all know who's at fault & they should stop posting and making an a@# about themselves now.
The "Yolo"

idnewton's Avatar


idnewton
04.07.2014 , 10:55 PM | #1965
Quote: Originally Posted by Malaka_Blue View Post
No promises. The efforts you guys went to trying to prove a point was hilarious.
The only "point" they made was that you lied. You don't have a right to point and laugh at their utter decimation of your pathetic dishonesty. Hiding behind grammar tenses simply makes me wonder if you're either A: a snobbish non-native speaker, or B: truly that immature.

Look, I'm not a huge fan of Phobos. But you're being an absolute d*** here and no matter what technicalities you hide behind, everyone knows it.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 23
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +29,000



🗽 'MERICA -- **** YEA! 🗽

Cydonian_Knight's Avatar


Cydonian_Knight
04.08.2014 , 07:53 PM | #1966
Nikkos - Guardian - Vigilance - 4/36/6 - 4m 20.524s
Parse: http://www.torparse.com/a/640674/2/0/Overview
AMR: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...3-46a0684bf996

Malaka_Blue's Avatar


Malaka_Blue
04.09.2014 , 02:54 AM | #1967
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
The only "point" they made was that you lied. You don't have a right to point and laugh at their utter decimation of your pathetic dishonesty. Hiding behind grammar tenses simply makes me wonder if you're either A: a snobbish non-native speaker, or B: truly that immature.

Look, I'm not a huge fan of Phobos. But you're being an absolute d*** here and no matter what technicalities you hide behind, everyone knows it.
This started because a group of people and myself thought it was messed up to add a PTS parse on a live dps thread. Falver called out my old name even though it isn't in my signature, something that is against the TOS of the forums. Thus I decried 'typical Phobos douchebaggery" because the guild as a whole has a history of such, which is why I chose to no longer be a part of it and left with their GM and other tank. I didn't 'lie' because I no longer have that name and haven't, hence I don't know who Linkęs is because the name doesn't belong to anyone.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie
lie1 [lahy] Show IPA
noun
1.
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

I didn't deceive anyone because I was telling a truth, I am not Linkęs and don't know who the person is that would have that name by now. Falver and co kept the postings up and I felt obligated to respond. The people who didn't like it didn't have to chime in. I have a basic right to defend myself against unjust bias and did so within my rights.

Quote: Originally Posted by Emperor-Norton View Post
Exactly how high, drunk, and mentally deranged are you?
Not high enough, probably was pretty drunk, and I have been to a mental health professional on order of the court 3 times since December. All 3 times checked out fine. Next?

If you guys don't like it then don't respond or read this. It's your choice not mine. And Yolo, Shut up. That is all.
Shadow Tank Extraordinaire | The Malakai Legacy | Jedi Covenant
"Team #Poundsign" - eXile | Warrior of No Name Guild
REGULATORS | Stuff JMD Says
My Twitch.tv Channel

Sparkkinou's Avatar


Sparkkinou
04.09.2014 , 04:56 AM | #1968
Look..

cs_zoltan's Avatar


cs_zoltan
04.09.2014 , 09:52 AM | #1969
Came here expecting some 2.7 parse, found flame war...*sigh* internet.
The Red Eclipse <PC Gamer Mint Imperials>
Kéja, Kejann, Aemis, Kyrķ, Kyra'h, Lamīa Maelin
The Ebon Hawk <Aisthesis>
Medin

SnickerJew's Avatar


SnickerJew
04.09.2014 , 09:57 AM | #1970
Quote: Originally Posted by Malaka_Blue View Post
...and I have been to a mental health professional on order of the court 3 times since December. All 3 times checked out fine. Next?
Might wanna go get that looked at again, sir.
The "Yolo"