Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Downgrading to Preferred?

Cosmic_Storm
04.02.2014 , 11:51 AM | #1
Hello, first I apologize if this in the wrong place or if this question has been answered before. I recently purchased a subscription via a time card from Amazon and I would like to know what happens when my 60 days expire. According to the "Subscription" tab under my account, it states that (and I quote)

"You have 59 days of subscription play time remaining.

Your account will move to Free-to-Play status if you cancel your subscription and your paid game time runs out."

I was under the impression that after it expires I would downgrade to a preferred status, not straight Free to Play. Or is the preferred status only something given when the minimum balance has been spent on cartel coins or when a subscription has been purchased directly through this site?

Loc_n_lol
04.02.2014 , 12:30 PM | #2
I think it's just poor wording. It says the same for me and I know I'm preferred when I'm not subbed.

mustopak
04.04.2014 , 09:34 AM | #3
If you make any purchases (subcription, cartel coins, unlocks) with real money your account will be a preferred status. So to answer your question, yes, you will become a Preferred Status once your subscription runs out.