Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Friends list how hard can it be

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Friends list how hard can it be

IceCrowned
03.27.2014 , 08:25 PM | #1
Since Day one friends that are online havent been showing as online i mean give me a break can you polish the game off please

ScarletBlaze
03.27.2014 , 08:34 PM | #2
My friends list works. It shows when my friends are online .
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Gidrea
03.30.2014 , 01:28 AM | #3
Mine works some of the time. It will say there's 1 friend, or 2 friends on, but when I open the list, it doesn't say who it is. Been bugged for a long time.
Gidrea / Sallah / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Fidelicatessen
04.01.2014 , 02:29 AM | #4
I think you meant "Can you polish the game, please?"

Polishing something off means eliminating it. As in "I polished off the rest of that ice cream last night."

docbenwayddo
04.02.2014 , 05:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Mine works some of the time. It will say there's 1 friend, or 2 friends on, but when I open the list, it doesn't say who it is. Been bugged for a long time.
If I have a Friend log on and then switch between 3 more of their alts, also on my Friends list, then log out completely, my social bar will show Friends: 4 while they were all the same person and none of them are still logged on or listed in the Social panels Friends tab. It will continue showing the Phantom Friend count until I change instances or areas requiring a load screen.