Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I've noticed an unfortunate new trend in PvP, both Imp and Pub sides

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I've noticed an unfortunate new trend in PvP, both Imp and Pub sides

foxmob
03.28.2014 , 06:27 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
Rage deleted as in... Couldn't log in for weeks, so I threw a tantrum and deleted basically all toons on JC and uninstalled completely. And am now kinda regretting it. My sage was only spared because it was on Bergeron Colony with Ryniz and Liz.

Solo ranked popped tonight (3/27) went from 3-2 to 11-6 and earned a 1341 rating so far.

But I'm completely sold on Wildstar right now so I guess it doesn't matter. I'm goin all in on that when it drops. Since ill actually have a good grasp on mmo pvp and will start out knowing to keybind, I'm planning on joining a pvp guild from the start and hopefully it won't take me 2 years to become decent at it there lol
yeah. pre-ordered it the day I read that FAQ post. unsubbed here too. got about 2 months left in the 3m cycle. so timing will be just about perfect.
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
dealing over 50% of a target's health in a single GCD is just insipid in terms of quality of gaming experience.

NotAnyOldName
03.29.2014 , 05:59 AM | #42
As a healer I see nothing wrong with this.

J/K I play DPS also and I am a bane to the enemies healers, I almost feel bad about it knowing what its like being on the receiving end also.

toha
03.29.2014 , 08:07 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by NotAnyOldName View Post
J/K I play DPS also and I am a bane to the enemies healers, I almost feel bad about it knowing what its like being on the receiving end also.
I doubt any healer playing pvp expects to be able to stand around and free cast, I know I don't, but I agree there's a ping of knowing the pain when you see,say a Sorc that's getting focus by a Sniper and a Mara
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Nobody wants your scams.

And if you spent your time doing this, then you are a fool. Shoo, shoo. Get lost.

ace_boogie
03.29.2014 , 08:07 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
yeah. pre-ordered it the day I read that FAQ post. unsubbed here too. got about 2 months left in the 3m cycle. so timing will be just about perfect.
Yeah I bought the 2 month non recurring just to try to get my name back in the pvp records thread. Picked up a nice dps one but the quality of healers on those lists are just far to great to overcome, for me, I think. Especially solo queued, with no guard or peels. And as I said, pertaining to this thread topic... imps don't allow me to breath when I heal.
K'senža - Sage l Andressa - Sniper

Heal-To-Full
03.29.2014 , 08:18 AM | #45
If another player lands a killing blow on you in a warzone, your sacred duty for the remainder of the WZ should be to take revenge on him by killing or at least annoying him as much as possible.

After all, wins and losses are just statistics. Killing you is personal - it implies that he's better than you, a claim you must disprove!
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

Sangrar
03.29.2014 , 08:33 AM | #46
wait, this is new? I been seeing this since day 1!
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

foxmob
03.29.2014 , 09:41 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Heal-To-Full View Post
If another player lands a killing blow on you in a warzone, your sacred duty for the remainder of the WZ should be to take revenge on him by killing or at least annoying him as much as possible.

After all, wins and losses are just statistics. Killing you is personal - it implies that he's better than you, a claim you must disprove!
LMAO

nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
dealing over 50% of a target's health in a single GCD is just insipid in terms of quality of gaming experience.

ace_boogie
03.29.2014 , 10:57 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Heal-To-Full View Post

I'm pretty sure this was written in the bible somewhere...

ace_boogie
03.29.2014 , 11:11 AM | #49
In all seriousness tho... I will do that to that one guy. You know the one who will follow you from one end of the huttball map to the other? He obviously wants my attention. I must oblige.

moman
03.29.2014 , 02:04 PM | #50
Then it's different on the Bastion. I heal for pvp most of the time, but will often take a break and switch to DPS because I'm tired of dying 15 sec out of the spawn room.