Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[petition] Stop thinking you know how long it will take to code something

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[petition] Stop thinking you know how long it will take to code something

nitroyoshi
03.28.2014 , 02:32 PM | #31
me > you
Jedi Covenant: ✮Ootar✮ | Ootaria | Lunarios | Heliara | Ootard | Uutar
The Bastion: ✮Photar✮ | Ootar | Ootard
The Harbinger: ✮Uutar✮ | Brotar | Teymari
Mostly Harmless | white girl problems | w/e 10% xp guild i can find

Carter_Mathis
03.28.2014 , 03:17 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by ThorgrimLutgen View Post
Consumers should withdraw the benefit of their money when the product does not meet their expectations.
Consumers should have informed expectations. Anyone in retail or service industries can tell you that the customer actually isn't always right
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

KamujinKravshera
03.29.2014 , 05:20 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Consumers should have informed expectations. Anyone in retail or service industries can tell you that the customer actually isn't always right
On the one hand, it's really hard to say that SWTOR isn't worth the money that I pay for it. In fact, I feel that it's extremely cheap for the amount of entertainment it provides.

On the other hand, things like GSF reveal how many resources are simply wasted.
I'm paper. Rock is fine. Nerf scissors!

Kamujin - Sage/Sorc Healer - Pot5

Carter_Mathis
03.29.2014 , 09:44 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by KamujinKravshera View Post
On the one hand, it's really hard to say that SWTOR isn't worth the money that I pay for it. In fact, I feel that it's extremely cheap for the amount of entertainment it provides.

On the other hand, things like GSF reveal how many resources are simply wasted.
There is a decent population (at least on my server) that play GSF more than they raid or PvP. I've done one match ever, so it's a wasted resource for me, but it definitely isn't for them.
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Sangrar
03.29.2014 , 09:48 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
There is a decent population (at least on my server) that play GSF more than they raid or PvP. I've done one match ever, so it's a wasted resource for me, but it definitely isn't for them.
yeah I gsf a lot in addition to regular pvp, and there are always people queing for gsf, especially given the fact even f2p can do it from level 1 and up. I know some do not like it but I like it a lot and hope for more stuff to be added.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot