Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What would be you in the universe, if SW was real?

Riotgrrill
03.21.2014 , 09:01 PM | #51

jedimasterjac
03.21.2014 , 09:32 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Riotgrrill View Post
"'Ey, kids. Yeah, you boys! Ya wanna buy some deathstickssssss?"

I donno why, but I have to.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

Unibek
03.21.2014 , 11:49 PM | #53
Probably a Grey Jedi. I doubt I could submit to the Jedi teachings exact because I'd likely kill most people that tried to kill me. However, I'm also a generous person and often put others before myself. If I wasn't force sensitive, then I'd definitely rather just be out of the way.

StarSquirrel
03.22.2014 , 01:11 AM | #54
Mandalorian, probably try to be a leader of a clan. I'd be able to use the force (secretly), and kill Jedi (or Sith) with my bare hands. Seriously, I'd be like Jango Fett/ Boba Fett on steroids...
"We're more than just a people or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideasóbut we can certainly kill you."

Mandalore the Destroyer

Wooker
03.23.2014 , 09:49 PM | #55
A Smuggler

Doug_Gibson
03.24.2014 , 01:15 AM | #56
As a retired Soldier I'ld proberly do what i do now. Sit around a bar telling "warries" with other old soldiers.

DarthCasus
03.24.2014 , 02:01 AM | #57
A young padawan with great interest in history and the mysteries of the force. Would eventually travel to worlds like Telos, what's left of Manaan, and other presumably dead planets. Try to understand and feel wounds in the force more. Love that type of stuff
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

MadHobbit
03.24.2014 , 09:38 AM | #58
if sw was real ,I would be dead. some sith would sense my anger and FC me

ShadowMudkip
03.24.2014 , 08:16 PM | #59
I would be a force sensitive that roamed and did whatever he wanted. No ties to Empire of Republic.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

ZakRoks
04.12.2014 , 07:42 PM | #60
If I were Force sensitive, then I would join the Jedi to learn how to use the force and get a lightsaber, but then I may end up leaving due to some of their ideals and put my self into a self imposed exile or something and just wander the galaxy and do good.
"Hello there." -Obi Wan Kenobi