Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The BattleZone Winner's Bracket Match 4: Kit Fisto vs. Savage Opress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The BattleZone Winner's Bracket Match 4: Kit Fisto vs. Savage Opress

Wolfninjajedi
03.11.2014 , 02:02 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Those kinds of hits are likely going to be the only ones that will come into play. It is unlikely that Fisto so completely outclasses Savage in speed that he will be able to do more than that.
What has Savage done speed wise that he isn't outclassed? Even if he isn't, Kit is still the better duelist and could still gain a fatel blow, could even destroy his double bladed saber and follow up with one.

But ah, i'll just move on, it was already decided.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
03.11.2014 , 02:09 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
What has Savage done speed wise that he isn't outclassed? Even if he isn't, Kit is still the better duelist and could still gain a fatel blow, could even destroy his double bladed saber and follow up with one.

Held his own against, and defeated, speedy peeps.

But you are right, it's been decided. Like I said, it was a tough decision. Savage only won through sheer physical fortitude.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
03.11.2014 , 03:06 PM | #163
WHAAAAAT?

But, but, I had a really good loser's speech prepared for Savage!

It was going to start of with this scene to tug at your heart strings followed by a "don't worry Brother, there will be another time." Hinting at his imminent and devastating return in [REDACTED]!

GAWDS!

Beniboybling
03.11.2014 , 03:10 PM | #164
....../Sigh...

Aurbere, Savage isn't gonna be able to withstand hits from Kit all it would take is one fatel hit which Fisto is capable of. Strength is useless here for Savage with someone as quick as Fisto....who is gonna be able to land quick the many attack and find a fatel one to end him.

But alright...fine, he wins I guess.
Were they hits that would be considered fatel though? Because he hasn't done well withstanding fatel lightsaber hits. All I could find in regards to that was this which doesn't seem much.

I'd just like to point out that all these points have been responded to and countered over the course of the debate by me and others. So in the end, its a matter of which argument was the most convincing.

P.S. Fatal means causing death, so a blow could not be considered fatal unless it caused death.

Rudolf_Saebjorn
03.12.2014 , 07:48 PM | #165
Kit Fisto because he is green.

Aurbere
03.12.2014 , 07:51 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Rudolf_Saebjorn View Post
Kit Fisto because he is green.
These matches are usually over after I call them, but you can post your opinion on all previous matches here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=611664
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus