Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer's Road Map 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Santay
02.04.2014 , 06:59 PM | #271
Im with ya, i wish they would do some nice things for our guilds and guild leaders.

Guild Calendar on left side of character selection screen at log on
Guild Email to ALL in guild
Guild Recruiter in game, guild apps send an email to the guild leader and they can accept without the person having to be online.
Customizable Guild Ships for meetings
Email to Guild leader when someone joins or leaves the guild

Are just a few things im holding out for.

Quote: Originally Posted by JephosMispir View Post
And STILL no guild content.
Chilastra's Exiles Chilastra's Imperials
The Shadowlands Server

Laurasha
02.04.2014 , 07:11 PM | #272
[QUOTE=Elminster_cs;7173519]NOT BAD??????
Are you kidding?

Again:

- no info on QoL
- no info on some guild features
- no info on crafting
- no new ops until until 2.8?
- no news on PvP?

And you say NOT BAD??? O.o

My biggest concern in being the leader of my guild, is that the new PVE content is not out quick enough and most of my hard core raiders are getting quite bored. The PVP content we try to do is also getting as stale as communion bread. Im loosing player base in this game due to content is becoming stagnant. I know I could guild merge but I like the name of the guild I created and all the time and effort I put into it.
Laurasha 55 Sith Assassin Tank
25%Def / 65%-85%Shield / 57%Absorb
GUILD LEADER - THE IMPERIAL INQUISITION - The Shadowlands server

mpddispatch
02.04.2014 , 07:46 PM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by Santay View Post
Im with ya, i wish they would do some nice things for our guilds and guild leaders.

Guild Calendar on left side of character selection screen at log on
Guild Email to ALL in guild
Guild Recruiter in game, guild apps send an email to the guild leader and they can accept without the person having to be online.
Customizable Guild Ships for meetings
Email to Guild leader when someone joins or leaves the guild

Are just a few things im holding out for.

You can forget any kind of guild based content....period. I read a transcript of the last cantina event and they were asked several questions about adding guild content (guild mail, guild finder, etc etc) and their answer to every question was......No, its technically impossible or would negatively affect server stability.

Lord_Boaz
02.04.2014 , 10:36 PM | #274
Please, please spend more energy on PvP and less on the GSF. I know GSF is the new toy, but there's no connection to the character. Maybe if they make a stronger connection between character and GSF, like you can craft improvements through Cybertech or gain special gear or a special character buff (5% speed bonus or something), then GSF would be worth my time. I've noticed a lot of guild members tried it, liked it, but prefer standard PvP more - feels more personal.

PvP needs some more balancing, to Commandos/Mercs especially. They could use better defensive cds... or maybe, just maybe a cloak/disappearing ability. (yea that will happen and I'll eat my own dung). Most importantly though, PvP needs better match-making through cross-server queueing and matching roles. An Arena match with 4x dps against 2x dps, 2x healers... usually results in 2x dps on the all dps team insta-dropping before the match starts. I find this hard to believe that developers who claim to actually play the game haven't fixed this yet.

I would like to add a thanks to the BW team on being up front with their plans for this year. They seem realistic and attainable and I appreciate that. Appreciate new storylines, but please don't forget to add more class storylines as well. I like my Sith storyline to be about the Sith and my Trooper storyline to be about a soldier's life; not some watered-down in between.
''Don't make me destroy you 10x and complete this quest.''

Lord_Boaz
02.04.2014 , 10:39 PM | #275
[QUOTE=Laurasha;7177781]
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
NOT BAD??????
Are you kidding?

Again:

- no info on QoL
- no info on some guild features
- no info on crafting
- no new ops until until 2.8?
- no news on PvP?

And you say NOT BAD??? O.o

My biggest concern in being the leader of my guild, is that the new PVE content is not out quick enough and most of my hard core raiders are getting quite bored. The PVP content we try to do is also getting as stale as communion bread. Im loosing player base in this game due to content is becoming stagnant. I know I could guild merge but I like the name of the guild I created and all the time and effort I put into it.
I've noticed the same thing in our guild... and it's making it harder to raid/Ops. I have little faith that GSF will prevent boredom or bring in players who will stay.
''Don't make me destroy you 10x and complete this quest.''

Blitz-wing
02.04.2014 , 11:15 PM | #276
Where the **** is the road map for the Remaining Stages of Sniper Re-Balancing!

Orbital Nerf to the *********** MAX!!!!

More to follow........LATER?????

ODTONE
02.05.2014 , 12:40 AM | #277
and beautifully ruin the smugs airstrike...

Karkais
02.05.2014 , 03:29 AM | #278
I for one am not opposed to new storycontent as such. I just don't want it to be tacked on yet another(tm) operation/flashpoint to cap the existing progression curve where you get rewarded yet another tier of gear which you need for it and for the next yet another operation that comes in the next yet another update..
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Valkyriez
02.05.2014 , 03:55 AM | #279
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Sad when the only thing I'm even remotely excited about is the double xp weekend. Yippee. I can level alt number 22.

Your roadmap team needs to seriously wake up and realize what this game needs is an extension of individual class and companion stories, and player housing and crafting for household decorations. You could even sell some decorations on the cartel shop.

To be quite frank and blunt here, I don't give two ****s about your Galactic Starfighter and the stuff you add to it. Pfft.
So much for your road map. Sorry. Guess I'll be letting my sub lapse out. Not paying for those 'offerings.'
Ironically I don't care about any of the suggestions you made either, weird how that worked out.
Valk'yriez - DPS Powertech / Kaos'Rising - Assassin Tank
< MIDIAN > The Harbringer

midianlord
02.05.2014 , 05:42 AM | #280
Revert the butchery you've done to XS Flyby/Orbital Strike. Like, immediately.

Or, remove it from the game entirely --just like HeadShot, Shoulder-Slam, and those other old abilities, remember those?--and replace with something worthy of being a new top-level icon for two iconic classes with two iconic stories.
r/DPS 4 life