Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Watch Galactic Starfighter “Galaxy Under Fire” Free-to-Play Launch Trailer!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch Galactic Starfighter “Galaxy Under Fire” Free-to-Play Launch Trailer!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
02.04.2014 , 07:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
Omg you keep boosting up the classes such as Juggernauts and Operatives for DPS.... Why don't you give some love to the Marauders and Snipers instead of other classes with the option to play different roles... We are waiting...
Because neither of those classes are struggling?

Noctro's Avatar


Noctro
02.04.2014 , 08:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
Omg you keep boosting up the classes such as Juggernauts and Operatives for DPS.... Why don't you give some love to the Marauders and Snipers instead of other classes with the option to play different roles... We are waiting...
I wasnt aware marauders were struggling with the still heavy hitting smash spec and face melting carnage spec? They gave carnage a huge buff when they made alacrity actually useful. And snipers hit like trucks anyways.

Noctro's Avatar


Noctro
02.04.2014 , 08:01 PM | #13
I downloaded this patch and now can't even get to loading screen. It closes out of the game and tells me internal error C5

JediTev's Avatar


JediTev
02.04.2014 , 09:07 PM | #14
Too bad all you noobs to GSF are gonna get pasted by the players who spent 24/7 in the 1st weeks playing GSF and have all their fighters maxed out and when you go in you get one shotted everytime you show your face!!! Have fun!!!

Aehwe's Avatar


Aehwe
02.04.2014 , 09:31 PM | #15
http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-qa-feb-17th-2012 Are you forgetting something? Where are toggle hoods? We've been waiting for 2 years now. At least update!!
Legionnaires
Venitous 55 Juggernaut
Vuspo 55 Assassin
Aillynn 55 Mercenary

MisterGhost's Avatar


MisterGhost
02.04.2014 , 10:32 PM | #16
Instead of giving us Galactic Starfighter how about we get rid of it since it sucks and work on fixing some of the classes with to much crowd control abilities that last for over 12 sec if placed correctly!?!

Lord_Boaz's Avatar


Lord_Boaz
02.04.2014 , 10:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
Omg you keep boosting up the classes such as Juggernauts and Operatives for DPS.... Why don't you give some love to the Marauders and Snipers instead of other classes with the option to play different roles... We are waiting...
Seriously??? You complain about the most power dps classes in the game for both pve and pvp? If you want your argument to have an credit, you should have included Troopers/Mercs needing a buff.
Q.) First class most folks focus on/kill in matches?
A.) Commandos/Mercs (heal or dps spec)
Why? Because heavy armor doesn't mean much in this game's PvP. They lack stealth. They lack strong getaway skills (sprint, roll, jump, restealth).

You just don't see many Commandos/Merc in high-end PvP for those reasons, which is too bad because I love the class... big gun and two fisting... what's not to like? Oh ya, not being viable for PvP. D'OH!
''Don't make me destroy you 10x and complete this quest.''

AgustinSarro's Avatar


AgustinSarro
02.04.2014 , 11:09 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Boaz View Post
Seriously??? You complain about the most power dps classes in the game for both pve and pvp? If you want your argument to have an credit, you should have included Troopers/Mercs needing a buff.
Q.) First class most folks focus on/kill in matches?
A.) Commandos/Mercs (heal or dps spec)
Why? Because heavy armor doesn't mean much in this game's PvP. They lack stealth. They lack strong getaway skills (sprint, roll, jump, restealth).

You just don't see many Commandos/Merc in high-end PvP for those reasons, which is too bad because I love the class... big gun and two fisting... what's not to like? Oh ya, not being viable for PvP. D'OH!
I dont get what you are talking about, I actually think Mercs needed some buff for their healings. But I'm talking about they keep buffing classes which are actually not made for (i.E Juggernauts DPS) and now they seem to be equally same to Marauders... If they keep doing that, Maras and Snipers will soon become useless...

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
02.04.2014 , 11:12 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
I dont get what you are talking about, I actually think Mercs needed some buff for their healings. But I'm talking about they keep buffing classes which are actually not made for (i.E Juggernauts DPS) and now they seem to be equally same to Marauders... If they keep doing that, Maras and Snipers will soon become useless...
No, not useless. Balanced. If you think bringing all the ACs to a level playing field is making 'maras and snipers useless' then you are sorely mistaken.

I take it you are one of those people that want to stay on top because you can't handle defeat. In no way do Marauders or Snipers need ANY type of buff.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Taan-Rha's Avatar


Taan-Rha
02.05.2014 , 09:28 AM | #20
Really? Two days without playing? why all this delay?