Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Knights of the Old Republic 3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Make Knights of the Old Republic 3

Beniboybling
01.13.2014 , 05:00 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I named mine Darth Revan as a joke o_o

Sufficed to say, the line "I'm not Darth Revan, I'm Darth Revan!" cracked me up during the big reveal

But still, what do you think of when you hear Revan? Your Kotor character, it brings back memories. Why else do you think Revan can still be referred to as a "she" by accident.

And TBH, Most people in Kotor would have gone Lightside, you're a bit creepy for going DS, NGL, killing mission by forcing Zaalbar to execute her.... Just cruel
I don't know, my 'Revan' is the stereotypical evil character who I roleplay in all RPGs, just even eviller. I don't associate her with Revan at all. Everything I find interesting about Revan comes outside the KOTOR experience.

KOTOR is just a game I played.

Beniboybling
01.13.2014 , 05:01 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'm not happy about reading it, but I have to read it so I don't miss anything. It will be thorough and it will be glorious
Jeez I don't even reread books, let alone one's I don't like.

Aurbere
01.13.2014 , 05:03 PM | #93
I named mine Darth Revan as a joke o_o

Sufficed to say, the line "I'm not Darth Revan, I'm Darth Revan!" cracked me up during the big reveal
It always works best when talking to aliens.
Added Chapter 40 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
01.13.2014 , 05:06 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Jeez I don't even reread books, let alone one's I don't like.
These are the sacrifices that have to be made. I want to make sure I get everything. It pays to be thorough.
Added Chapter 40 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
01.13.2014 , 05:22 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffrenBrek View Post
The highlighted part is once again very funny.
I could have sworn this thread was about "Make Knights of the Old Republic 3".
But maybe my eyes were deceiving me when I read the thread.

And quite the contrary. Your entire rant has been nothing short of amazing, and just proving my point as well as why some people dislike Revan fanboys, as some people other than myself tried to explain to you in this thread.

But do keep living in your bubble,keep raging and rant your rants. It's very entertaining.
So you took two wrong turns? Because originally the "Make the Knights of the Old Republic 3" discussion didn't even concern Revan, so I'm still confused as to why you made the comment.

And yeah, that's nice.

EDIT: Now though it seems to be that you are accusing me of being a fanboy. Which seems to reaffirm my claim that you are attempting to dictate to people who are fans of Revan, regardless of his ability. I stand by that claim.

Beniboybling
01.13.2014 , 05:30 PM | #96
*in her best Kate Leftbridge Steward voice*

We've submitted the book to temperatures of plus and minus 200 celcius, dropped it from 10,000 feet and rolled our best tank over it. No change.

(+500 internetz for anyone who gets the refference)
I don't know, can I have the internets anyway? Kinda broke...

divinecynic
01.16.2014 , 12:43 PM | #97
The interesting thing to me about Revan in KOTOR was the story. I never saw Revan as being even one of the most powerful force users of all time. Frankly Starkiller in FU was more impressive on the power scale. So I am not a "Revan is all powerful" fanboy.

Revan's ending was wasteful. I played through the Foundry on my Imp and was very disappointed by it. Regardless of power level Revan is iconic for the period. The story was just lack luster not terrible but just not that interesting. I wish they had done something that grabbed me more.

As to the original post, a request for KOTOR 3, EA games has a license to make SW video games for 10 years I hear. Not just SWTOR but other video games as well. Could a single player game set during the period of KOTR or SWTOR come down the pipe? Sure it could. Likely it will have nothing to do with Revan or the Exile.

Selenial
01.16.2014 , 01:37 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I don't know, can I have the internets anyway? Kinda broke...
Oops, spelt Stewart wrong.

And no, it was meant to be hard Even fans of the show probably won't get it at first
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

xMunsen
01.16.2014 , 02:01 PM | #99
*in her best Kate Leftbridge Steward voice*

We've submitted the book to temperatures of plus and minus 200 celcius, dropped it from 10,000 feet and rolled our best tank over it. No change.

(+500 internetz for anyone who gets the refference)
Doctor Who episode with the mysterious cubes. "The Power of Three"

Great episode