Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VulgarMercurius
12.18.2013 , 12:43 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Mateops View Post
Speaking of moral highgrounds... sorry doctor Phil but if your here arguing (an extremely poorly implemented at that) censorship, you need a reexamination yourself. Seriously.
I`m not in favor of the sort of censorship that is being implied here. I don`t see how it can be considered so. What I see in the pictures is a graphical glitch that does nothing to hide anything.

My stated opinion (not an argument for anything) was that the issue is so minor that a rage thread and qq about quitting the game seems so absurd to me that it is indicative of other issues.

DAWUSS
12.18.2013 , 12:46 PM | #42
Why not wear something with a flowing cape/robe that covers it up? Some chest items have flaps and capes that cover it up and some even give the impression that your character isn't wearing any underwear!

Exly
12.18.2013 , 12:58 PM | #43
I have not problem if BioWare has decided to censor these, but since it has caused a change to the appearance they should give players the option to get a refund for any credits or CC's that they spent to acquire them along with any credits necessary to rip out the mods/augments and to add an augment slot to a new article of clothing. Of course this will not make everybody happy, but at least that way it will give people that would not have bought the censored version an opportunity to choose for themselves whether to replace them or to live with the change without having to bear the cost for the change..

branmakmuffin
12.18.2013 , 01:07 PM | #44
Wow, flag this must-do A-1 priority alpha.

Methinks OP is trolling.

TUXs
12.18.2013 , 01:07 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Afoaa View Post
If a game change something I like to look at I leave the game. It was the same in Star Trek Online when they broke the color scheme of my B'Rel spacecraft which I had paid real money for. I waited 6 months for them to fix it and when they kept ignoring it, well on to the next game.
If looking at THAT is of such importance to you...please do leave. There's nothing normal about that and as I said earlier, it's creepy. I wish you luck in whatever you do.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

EricMusco
12.18.2013 , 01:10 PM | #46 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I have passed this issue on to the devs to be looked into. I am going to go ahead and move this thread into the Bug Report forum.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ZionHalcyon
12.18.2013 , 02:11 PM | #47
All I see are a bunch of male gamers who are upset their nearly naked female toon now has cellulite.

ROFLWOW.
BobVader - We will always remember.
Remain civil in the face of incivility, lest you be the barbarian.

tekhiun
12.18.2013 , 03:00 PM | #48
The look on treek's face is priceless
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

Vildiil
12.18.2013 , 07:45 PM | #49
I bet this stupid **** gets fixed before Relaxed Vestment's skin color bug thats been there since it came out.
Prophecy of the Five/Jedi Covenant - Izumi Legacy
Naomil/Jindiaru - LD-Fifty
My PvP stream

Osodvus
12.18.2013 , 08:14 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Vildiil View Post
I bet this stupid **** gets fixed before Relaxed Vestment's skin color bug thats been there since it came out.
Or the various other bugs that have been around since beta such as the FP CTD issue.
Went outside yesterday, graphics were awesome but gameplay sucked.
RIP OPOD . 12/1/11