Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why 1,2,3,4,5,6,9?

Oteefo
12.09.2013 , 09:35 AM | #1
Is there some reason a level 7 and 8 were just left out?
SW:TOR: The K'vos Legacy (Canderous Ordo)
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)
Xbox: Paddayappa

psandak
12.09.2013 , 10:54 AM | #2
7 and 8 were exotic materials pre-2.0

the Bio-Metric Crystal Alloy that dropped off of 50HMFP final bosses is grade 7. There is also the Alien Data Cube and Rakata Energy Node that are Grade 7.
the Synthetic Energy Matrix that were found in EC was grade 8. And there is another grade 8 I cannot recall the name of right now but my guild vault has a TON of them

Currently, Exotic Element Equalizers, Mass Manipulation Generators, and Stabilized Vials of Isotope-5 are all grade 10. So if nothing else comes out, when the next level cap and skill cap increase happens we will be gathering grade 11 materials.

sofiebear
12.13.2013 , 04:57 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
the Synthetic Energy Matrix that were found in EC was grade 8. And there is another grade 8 I cannot recall the name of right now but my guild vault has a TON of them .
How could you forget Molecular Stabilizers!? :P
emisha, conqueror of the dread fortress.
<the vexxed>

Oteefo
12.13.2013 , 07:04 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
7 and 8 were exotic materials pre-2.0

the Bio-Metric Crystal Alloy that dropped off of 50HMFP final bosses is grade 7. There is also the Alien Data Cube and Rakata Energy Node that are Grade 7.
the Synthetic Energy Matrix that were found in EC was grade 8. And there is another grade 8 I cannot recall the name of right now but my guild vault has a TON of them

Currently, Exotic Element Equalizers, Mass Manipulation Generators, and Stabilized Vials of Isotope-5 are all grade 10. So if nothing else comes out, when the next level cap and skill cap increase happens we will be gathering grade 11 materials.
Hrmmm, I guess that's what you miss out on when you lack gear or friends for those HM's ....lol
SW:TOR: The K'vos Legacy (Canderous Ordo)
SW:G : Oteefo / Axox / Voosrik / Oov Irfiis (Tempest - Valcyn - Radiant - Flurry)
Xbox: Paddayappa

psandak
12.14.2013 , 08:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by sofiebear View Post
How could you forget Molecular Stabilizers!? :P
Because I was not trying to generate a complete list only examples and the SEM popped into my head before MS .

Quote: Originally Posted by Oteefo View Post
Hrmmm, I guess that's what you miss out on when you lack gear or friends for those HM's ....lol
You did not miss much. Most of the schematics that exotic materials were used in were not that great...unless you were lucky enough to be able to RE a drop (and were lucky enough to get the schematic) from Ops.