Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thermal Regulator

-Fatboy-
12.11.2013 , 08:52 PM | #41
I ran 1 mission and got 6, seem to be working fine to me
SWG ELDER VET SINCE 08/05 - 09/11
Sith Empire - Jedi Order
SWTOR

morfius
12.12.2013 , 03:07 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by -Fatboy- View Post
I ran 1 mission and got 6, seem to be working fine to me
Wealthy ones return 6, never miss and cost a fortune in luck (to get it with box) or credits on GTN.
Standard missions return 4 (rich) and 2 (bountiful).
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

Hassat-Hunter
12.12.2013 , 03:20 AM | #43
Or 8 when they crit.
Love me a good crit mission.

Pietrastor
12.12.2013 , 08:12 PM | #44
For the past 40 Rich/Bountiful missions I ran I got grand total of zero. Invested in affection, perks, nothing. I'm over it, rejoice those who crit cause I'll be just getting them from the GTN and geting crits on Tano's Augment-crafting skills which are 10 times more reliable.

psandak
12.12.2013 , 09:33 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
For the past 40 Rich/Bountiful missions I ran I got grand total of zero. Invested in affection, perks, nothing. I'm over it, rejoice those who crit cause I'll be just getting them from the GTN and geting crits on Tano's Augment-crafting skills which are 10 times more reliable.
So you are the 1 in 1000 that got 40 failures in a row. Wow you give up way too easy .

DarthBurton
12.13.2013 , 05:48 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
Got 10 thermal regulators just by waking up. 10 Rich, 10 Bountiful over night. Granted, i had better days and i had worse. The thing is, don't give up so easily. On a normal day i make at least 40 thermal regulators with 10 chars. The crafting missions i get through the lockbox missions cover my costs by selling them. And at least every 2 days, i get a slicing mission. Some days ago, i got 2 slicing missions on a single day, yielding at least 12 thermal regulators guaranteed. Sure, that's the sweet side of the pot and sometimes it's just awful. But in the end, i have an average of 40 TR per day with 10 chars, just by spending a couple of minutes every two or three hours.

For that matter, i don't know how many characters you use to run your missions. What i can say, running 10 chars simultaneously with only one or two getting TRs isn't as annoying as running slicing on a single char ten times and getting as much TRs as the ten chars aforementioned. It costs far more time and the small feeling of success you might have (i certainly have it ), seeing those TRs smiling from the mission window, happens far too rarely, which in turn can cost the motivation to continue.

My personal point of view on the TR matter is, if you want to run those missions, do it with as much characters you have as possible. Cover your costs by running the lockbox missions as well and sell all crafting missions you get on the GTN (except for the slicing ones).

If you want (or can) invest some time into this during your day, you can earn many, many, many credits. On good days 2-3 millions. And even if you're very very unlucky, chances are that you don't lose any money. And even if you don't have much time, due to work, school, college, kids, hobbies, other games, other real life matters, whatever, it still yields a decent amount of money in form of TRs and missions.
Kinara - Sage Lv. 55 - Mídori - Sorcerer Lv. 55 - Dárya - Sage Lv. 55
Kíeran - Sentinel Lv. 55 - Sául - Juggernaut Lv. 49 - Natálya - Guardian Lv. 50
Ayaná - Vanguard Lv. 55 - Murdoҫk - Commando Lv. 51
Nakajima - Scoundrel Lv. 55 - Caitlín - Shadow Lv. 55