Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cybertech: how to get from 400 -> 450?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Cybertech: how to get from 400 -> 450?

tatatan
04.19.2013 , 03:01 AM | #1
Hi guys,
i'm stuck at 425 (crafted rating 25 purple armor slabs) and now cant get past it. I need to get to 430 so i can RE the level 53 (rating 28) green armor pieces - how did you get there?
Tried to check vendors for schematics, tried to search gtn for dropped schems but no luck so far ..

cheers,

Zarass
04.19.2013 , 04:03 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
Hi guys,
i'm stuck at 425 (crafted rating 25 purple armor slabs) and now cant get past it. I need to get to 430 so i can RE the level 53 (rating 28) green armor pieces - how did you get there?
Tried to check vendors for schematics, tried to search gtn for dropped schems but no luck so far ..

cheers,
Check again
There are enough trainer learned schematics to go to 450. No vendor/gtn stuff is needed.

Ashenti
04.19.2013 , 06:45 AM | #3
yup, check the skill trainer at the Makeb station again, all the recipes you need to level 400>450 are there.

tatatan
04.19.2013 , 08:07 AM | #4
Thanks guys!

cheers

ngoblirsch
04.23.2013 , 12:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
Hi guys,

cheers,
I'm having the exact same issue.. I can't figure out how to get past 425, i've tried crafting several different level 25 amorings and none of them are leveling up my cybertech. i even tried REing them and then crafting the blue 25's and still nothing ..

OP if you got past this please post what you crafted/how you got past this, Or anyone who has successfully gotten to 450 cause i've been trying for hours to figure this out and all i've managed to do is waste a bunch of credits on crafting materials...

ngoblirsch
04.23.2013 , 01:11 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ngoblirsch View Post
I'm having the exact same issue.. I can't figure out how to get past 425, i've tried crafting several different level 25 amorings and none of them are leveling up my cybertech. i even tried REing them and then crafting the blue 25's and still nothing ..

OP if you got past this please post what you crafted/how you got past this, Or anyone who has successfully gotten to 450 cause i've been trying for hours to figure this out and all i've managed to do is waste a bunch of credits on crafting materials...
Ok, i figured it out (thanks to some friendly and helpful guys on the fleet) and am posting for the sake of anyone else who is having this problem.. for the first time in cybertech history you have to craft something other than armoring to move past 425, if you sort your craftables by level and then scroll down to earpieces there are a set of earpieces that are level 52, craft a few of those and you're out of the woods. I felt like an idiot when someone pointed it out but up til 425 you can get away with just crafting the appropriately leveled armorings. it took me several frustrating hours and about 300,000 wasted credits spent on crafting materials to figure out.. so i hope this helps someone out.

Happy crafting!

morfius
04.24.2013 , 02:19 AM | #7
400 - 410 = grade 6
410 - 420 = armorings 25
420 - 430 = mods 25
430 - 440 = ears (52 lvl)
440 - 450 = armorings 28 / mods 28
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

PedgeJameson
12.10.2013 , 02:35 AM | #8
Why do they put this at Makeb only so people who don't know yet are stuck wandering around as to what is wrong?
Just place them on fleet too.

ScarletBlaze
12.10.2013 , 04:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by PedgeJameson View Post
Why do they put this at Makeb only so people who don't know yet are stuck wandering around as to what is wrong?
Just place them on fleet too.
I believe the trainers are on the fleet as well. I know I purchased my advance training and schematics for my synweaver and my armor mech on the fleet and not on Makeb
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity

JedaiGhost
12.12.2013 , 06:40 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
I believe the trainers are on the fleet as well. I know I purchased my advance training and schematics for my synweaver and my armor mech on the fleet and not on Makeb

Cybertech after 400, u can only buy the advanced on fleet.

the rest sadly aswell after spending a bunch of credits on gtn for mods and stuff for RE i decided to google. first post = this and helped alot!

thnx all