Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Scavenging] Clicked on a purple scavenging mission but cant see it in mission window

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Scavenging] Clicked on a purple scavenging mission but cant see it in mission window

tarkkonis
12.11.2013 , 07:17 AM | #1
As the title says, I got a purple scav mission as a reward from a slicing mission.

I clicked it and the text said, mission (name) unlocked. But I cant see it in my crew window?

Any ideas where this mission is and how I can run it?

Thanks.

morfius
12.11.2013 , 07:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by tarkkonis View Post
As the title says, I got a purple scav mission as a reward from a slicing mission.

I clicked it and the text said, mission (name) unlocked. But I cant see it in my crew window?

Any ideas where this mission is and how I can run it?

Thanks.
Are you sure you search for it on proper scavenging level?
Check them all for missions with unlocked padlock.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedióof black and white, as it wereóbut in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

tarkkonis
12.11.2013 , 08:07 AM | #3
Do you mean the level indicator in the top right? I have it on the highest level (up to 50). I assumed a purple mission would be of a high level.

Sinapus
12.11.2013 , 08:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by tarkkonis View Post
Do you mean the level indicator in the top right? I have it on the highest level (up to 50). I assumed a purple mission would be of a high level.
Blue and purple missions exist for pretty much all grades, or all grades except 1, IIRC. Before you activate the mission there'll be a number in parenthesis. One for lvl 50 will probably have [360] after it. Lower levels will have smaller numbers.
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

tarkkonis
12.11.2013 , 08:53 AM | #5
thanks ill have a look